6221-6240 Escape

Chapter 6221 Question 1

  Stay well, this girl will come and kill tomorrow?

  Hearing this, Niu Cheng almost cried.

  What's wrong with this world?

  Not long ago, the human race was still being crushed by the demons. The demons can bully the human race any way they want, but how long has it been now? Why did the situation suddenly turn around like this?

  The demons are being bullied by the human race now, right?

  Prime Minister Niu was really angry, and he immediately reported the killing of the Demon Race.

  He thought, in the current situation, the president must not be able to bear it any longer, right?

  When Prime Minister Niu told the president of the president with such a happy mood, he did not expect that the answer from the president of the president was actually to continue the negotiation! Be sure to continue the negotiation!

  Prime Minister Niu was stunned.

  What else are we going to talk about now? They are obviously bullying the demons.

  At this moment, as Xia Yue ran into the Demon Clan camp, the imperial court was already in trouble.

  You know, the people of the empire have a habitual sense of awe of the demons.

  After Xia Yue's killing of Guardian No. 1 was exposed, it has caused panic among most of the insiders of the empire. Now, Xia Yue has become even worse, she even carried the sword to kill the Demon Clan Yihe team.

  This not only greatly exceeded their imagination, but also greatly shocked their nerves, and the sense of fear was too strong.

  As a result, these terrifyingly trembling imperial ministers rushed to the court one by one, chattering, and quarreling fiercely.

  I have to say that Dark Night Ming is a rare eternal emperor with a clear political mind. His imperial court is not a single word, but a hundred schools of thought contend, the unprecedented freedom of the censorship.

  Countless courtiers rushed up, rushing to express their opinions.

  "What's the situation now?"

  "What the hell was that girl Xia Yue doing! She actually killed Guardian One!"

  "It's not enough to kill Guardian One. She wants to torture and kill a group of demons, she What does

  her mind think?!" "Is she so confident that Human Race can win the final victory? Does she know how terrifying the power of the Great Demon King is?!"

  "She is just the maid beside Su Luo's ancestor, not Su Ancestor Luo, how could she be so arrogant and domineering!"

  "Even if Ancestor Su Luo, she wouldn't be so simple and brutal, right? When she left, she was still far behind the Demon King. This time... God knows who will be. Win!"

  Condemned, questioned, and negative accusations pointed to Xia Yue.

  A wry smile appeared in Dark Yeming's heart. He believed in the absolute strength of Su Luo and Nangong, but the people were not very confident, mainly because they had become accustomed to being oppressed over the years.

  Dark Yeming has repeatedly stated that Xia Yue's actions were approved by him, and that he allowed to do so.

  But the courtiers still didn't follow them, and they knelt and cried.