6641-6660 Su Luo from Spirit world

Chapter 6641 Beauty Scheming 5 The

  Empress Dowager is in a good mood now. Since Su Luo made her twenty years younger overnight, she has been in a state of a thousand percent mood index.

  She wanted to give all the good things she had to Su Luo, so how could she reject Su Luo's proposal?

  Not only did not refuse, the queen mother also glared at the devil emperor: "Emperor, why are you so partial? Luo girl wants to do meritorious service, but you don't give it? What do you mean?!" The

  devil smiled bitterly... can this be the same thing?

  The Queen Mother waved her hand: "The Aijia doesn't care, as long as everything goes well for the Aijia, it's okay to be happy!" The

  Demon Emperor stretched his hands and looked at Su Luo angrily: "What do you want?"

  "Nor, I'm just curious. People in the spirit world, I heard that people in the spirit world are slender, everyone looks like a bamboo pole, and white is like flour, so I want to see it.” Su Luo said with a smile.

  Su Luo's attitude towards the Devil Emperor has always been indifferent, so she smiled at the Devil Emperor now, and the Devil Emperor suddenly felt flattered!

  He just felt that his whole body was numb, and his body and mind were excited. There was nothing better than this.

  The devil thought it was funny. What did this girl say about doing meritorious service? It's clearly a curious person in the spirit world~~ The

  devil said quickly: "Okay, well, you can say whatever you say, since you are curious about people in the spirit world, then go to be fair and honest. Go and see, what can't you see here?"

  "But Grandpa Hai will drive me out?" Su Luo frowned.

  "He rushed!" The Devil slapped the table, "He is going to drive you away, I will hit him on the board!"

  "Hehe. Then I will go now!" The

  Devil Realm thought for a while and wrote a handwritten letter to Su Luo: "My waist card on my face, and this handwriting, I see how Grandpa Hai can embarrass you!" In the

  middle of the night, Nangong Liuyun still came to look for Su Luo.

  Su Luo took Nangong Liuyun and told him about today's affairs in detail.

  Nangong Liuyun looked at Su Luo with speechless eyes: "He just told you everything like this?"

  Su Luo nodded: "Yes, yes."

  "Daddy Hai's joy, anger, hobbies, and skills and skills. The Law of Elements?"

  Su Luo nodded, "Yes, yes."

  "The Devil Emperor and the Ling Emperor joined forces to frustrate the secrets of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan, did you just say that?"

  Su Luo nodded: "Yes, yes."

  "Returned ." Your waist card and handwriting, so that you can go to see Uncle Six at any time?"

  Su Luo nodded: "Yes, yes."

  Nangong Liuyun: "Is this Devil Emperor an idiot?!" Who can do anything like this? Can you tell anyone casually? Moreover, what the Demon Emperor said is almost exactly the same as the information held by Nangong Liuyun, and even what the Demon Emperor said is more detailed. After Su Luo's supplement, originally Nangong Liuyun was a little uncertain. The things are also confirmed.