4641-4660 Young Master

Chapter 4641 900 monthly pass plus even more

  tweeted out: "Look at you who are so poor, you are worthy to be beggars on Xiasi Street, and you dare to want to enter the Jumbo Xuan, not ashamed."

  Murong Mo's words are simply too shameful. It was ear-piercing, and Tang Yalan and Fei Junping's complexions flushed red immediately, and they clenched fists with both hands and gurgled.

  Murong Mo sneered: "Why? Want to go in? Yes, kneel down and beg this lady, this lady will take you in immediately."

  "Puff--"

  Ning Wu in the car suddenly laughed, and she was angry white. He glanced at Murong Mo, "Xiao Mo, how can you talk like this? Although Miss Su can't afford the treasures of the treasure house, it's good to have seen eye addiction after all. People are only pursuing such a little bit, so why do you hurt them? "

  Murongmo looked like he knew what was wrong: "Sister, it's my sister who is wrong. My sister has never told the poor, so I don't understand."

  Ning Wu patted her on the shoulder, then turned to look at Su Luo, smiling warmly. And enthusiasm: "The carriage is still very empty, please sit in and take you in, but after you go in, you have to restrain yourself, because even if you sell you, you can't afford anything."

  Ning Wumian hides the needle and speaks better. Murong Mo was even more ugly.

  Murong Mo glanced at Su Luo contemptuously, and told the coachman: "Hurry up, my sister Ning Wu has to choose a dowry. What if the good thing is robbed of late?" The

  coachman hurriedly drove the dragon-scale horse. The chariot left.

  The captain of the guard flaunted the three of Su Luo, acting as if he were official, but when he saw the carriage of the Ning family, he immediately greeted him flatteringly, opened the door himself, stabilized the dragon-scale horse-drawn carriage, and let them in.

  After seeing the dragon scale pony car getting in, the captain of the guard turned his head and stared at Su Luo coldly: "You go and go."

  He saw with his own eyes that these three civilians had annoyed Miss Ning's fifth and Murong's family. Miss Nine’s.

  Su Luo's indifferent gaze swept across the face of the captain of the guard. If one day, Zhenbaoxuan was bought by her, Su Luo would be the first to deal with this low-level guard captain.

  But now, I don't have to worry about such a small person.

  Su Luo asked Fei Junping: "In addition to using the club card, what other way can I get in?"

  "If you have a black card, you can also get in, but—" Fei Junping stopped talking. Yesterday she and Tang Yalan were lying on the curtains. Later, he watched Su Luo take Heika back back, now thinking about it, his heart was dripping blood.

  "Is it black card? What's the difficulty?" Su Luo smiled faintly.

  When the captain of the guard heard this, he suddenly smiled: "What's so difficult about the black card? This black card represents the dignitaries of the four giants and eight families. Can you take it out?"

  Just when the captain of the guard fell. He saw a black card dangling before his eyes.

  what? The captain of the guard thought he was dazzled, so he rubbed his eyes, the black card was still there, and when he rubbed his eyes, the black card was still there!

  The captain of the guard suddenly broke down in a cold sweat.

  Who could have imagined that the three girls who walked over and dressed in plain clothes were also powerful figures who could then take out their black cards?