3221-3240 Counter Attack

Chapter 3221 New Beginning 2 The

  old housekeeper was speechless...

  He murmured: "Obviously only 130,000 green crystals from the beginning..."

  "You said it!" The white-clothed boy gave him an angry look.

  If it wasn't for the old butler to annoy Nangong Liuyun, how could he suddenly double the price increase? This is clearly a deliberate revenge, okay?

  The old housekeeper was stared at by the white-clothed boy, and he dared not hum a word.

  At the same time, the old housekeeper looked at Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo with bitter eyes!

  He has deeply hated these two people!

  He always felt that these two people were sent by the enemy to watch the excitement, not only watching the excitement, but also. The intention is to pit their son's money!

  How sensitive is Su Luo's perception, how could he not know the deep malice from the old housekeeper? However, how can a little housekeeper come into their eyes?

  Therefore, Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo held hands, and in this perilous primitive jungle, it was as easy as a walk in the courtyard.

  In this team, because of the Great Blue Wolf battle, there were countless casualties, so the atmosphere was frozen, tense, and rigid. Su Luo alone talked and laughed, just like traveling into the mountains.

  Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun walked at the forefront of the team.

  Because they have already been hired, they have to shoulder the responsibility of protecting the team.

  I don't know if the enemy knew that Nangong Liuyun was protecting it, or if their luck began to improve. After walking for five days, this team did not encounter any other danger.

  The first day, it was okay.

  The next day, it was okay.

  On the third day, the butler looked at Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun frequently.

  On the fourth day, the butler looked at Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun with strange eyes.

  On the fifth day, the butler stopped talking.

  On the sixth day...

  The butler really couldn't help it anymore. He quietly grabbed the white-clothed boy and whispered: "Master, this is not right." The

  white-clothed boy frowned and didn't speak.

  The housekeeper thought that the white-clothed boy motioned him to speak, so he lowered his voice and said in a low voice: "Master, do you look at the two people, do you look

  suspicious?" "The white-clothed boy frowned."

  He knew that the butler had a bad impression of these two people, but the young man in white felt that these two were very popular and had outstanding temperaments. If they wanted to deal with him, he would have no bones left, so he treated Su Luo and Nangong Liu. There is no doubt about the cloud.

  After listening to the butler, he knew that if he let the butler continue to talk about it, something might happen.

  So, the white-clothed man gave the butler a vicious look: "No one who doesn't speak will treat you as a dumb!" The

  white-clothed man 's warning was full of meaning, but the butler relied on his old qualifications and bitterly persuaded the white-clothed man: "Master, old man. The slave is really good for you! Look, since these two people joined the team, the enemy has never appeared again. What does this show? It shows that these two people are really spies sent by the enemy! Let's be the green crystal!" The