4121-4140 Goddess Yanhua

Chapter 4121 Good Idea

  Su Luo lives a nourishing life in Tianyuan Village, but at the moment there is a person in dire straits.

  This person is Captain Bloodblade.

  Since being taken back by Uncle Li that time, Captain Bloodblade has been miserable.

  Every day except plowing is plowing.

  Open your eyes in the morning to plow, and close your eyes in the evening to plow in your dreams.

  I don't know what's going on. The land in this idyllic village seems to contain some kind of regular power. It is very tough. Captain Bloodblade can only plow a ridge in a day, and it is exhausted.

  Just when Captain Bloodblade was bitter, he heard the villagers talk about Su Luo.

  What Miss Su is so good about, Miss Su Luo is good everywhere, there is nothing bad.

  They also carried baskets one by one, scrambling to give Su Luo food and drink.

  Captain Bloodblade was jealous in his heart.

  Look at people, eat fragrant and spicy food, but you have to work all over the world! Brother is the boss, how can he do farm work?

  I heard that Su Luo got his current treatment because of storytelling and medical skills, and Captain Bloodblade was also alive.

  These villagers will definitely not be able to fight them. They look simple and honest villagers with patches on their clothes, but they all look like monsters. They are so powerful that there is no way to provoke them.

  Since it's hard to provoke, then if he wants to get good treatment in the village, Captain Bloodblade feels that there is only one way, and that is to please them.

  At this time, Captain Bloodblade was rushed to work by Uncle Li every day, and his temper had been worn out, so he didn't dare to resist.

  Because resistance has no future, what we have to do now is to please these villagers.

  But how to please the villagers?

  Captain Bloodblade felt that this matter was not difficult.

  Didn't Su Luo just catch a cold, and ended up being so loved and respected by these villagers. What does this show? It shows that these villagers are so fooled.

  A little girl can fool these villagers, who is he? He is the boss of the Bloodblade team, why not? What do not you get?

  Captain Bloodblade patted his chest proudly: This time, he must make these hillbillies look at him with admiration!

  You fools, just wait for Lao Tzu to scream!

  From where does it shine?

  Captain Bloodblade looked at the world in front of him, his eyes suddenly lit up!

  Don't you fellow countrymen think about doing farm work all day? And there are no cows in farm work, so it's no wonder that the efficiency is so low!

  See me turning a group of monsters out for you!

  The Bloodblade Captain from the Shura Realm has a map of beasts in his hand. The map of beasts looks like a map of a hundred beasts, but in fact this is a space where beasts are kept in captivity.

  In other words, there are a hundred monsters in captivity!

  The strength of these one hundred monsters is not too high, otherwise, he would have used this hole card when he chased down Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun.