7161-7180 Su Luo's background

Chapter 7161 Princess Weiwei 1 (plus 1)

  so the black spots will always be on them.

  Leng Yunqi wanted to cry without tears.

  On the outside, many people were talking about it.

  "I had any brains, why is the third campus of Imperial College, no reason to incur such a disaster, the original people are looking for Ling Di revenge ah!"

  "No wonder, the original is such a thing, that in all, the entire third The school district is suffering for your majesty, so what is your thought?"

  "It is said that our majesty will let the third campus destroy itself!"

  "Oh my God! How could your majesty be like this? ! Isn't he ungrateful if he did this!"

  "Who said no?"

  Because of the live broadcast, it is transparent.

  Almost everyone believes what they see in their eyes.

  The high spirit emperor didn't expect that Su Luo would turn him upside down in silence like this.

  In this way, in order to save his reputation, how could Lingdi do nothing?

  The furnishings of Lingdi's bedroom have been changed to the third set.

  "Pop!" Another set of porcelain was reimbursed.

  "Check speed, check thoroughly!" Lingdi angrily scolded!

  "Your Majesty calms down your anger." The most noble woman in the empire, the cold queen of the mother's world, supported the Lingdi warmly, her voice was also soft.

  "Quite my anger? I'm almost dying of anger!" Lingdi was uncertain in front of others, but before his Leng Huang, he could show his true temperament, which shows that Leng's position in his heart is different.

  Queen Leng held the Lingdi's shoulders, with her head resting on his shoulders, and smiled lightly: "But a little girl is talking nonsense. Your Majesty will clear it up. What's more, that girl will do this for the last time. There will be no more. Chance."

  In the end, Lingdi was still frustrated: "Her courage is really big enough! I dare to be such a blatant black woman, and you Leng Clan! A group of foolish people actually believe her!" When

  Su Luo was mentioned, Queen Leng The moment he lowered his head, there was a flash of chill in his eyes!

  When she raised her head again, she had returned to her former gentleness, softly almost wringing out the water.

  Queen Leng poured a cup of tea, took the hand of Lingdi, and put the cup of tea into the hand of Lingdi, smiling softly: "Your Majesty, dont worry, you watch Su Luo pour dirty water on others, I think , Could it be that those people came for her?"

  Lingdi's eyes lit up!

  He has always known that he is gentle, smart, and considerate. Every time he has troubles, he sits in this Kunhua Palace and is relieved by the queen's words.

  Lingdi put down the teacup, and grasped the softness of Empress Leng's skin Shengxue: "It's really my good Qingqing! I know what to do!"

  Lingdi sneered!

  This Su Luo, wasn't the black people rushing at him? He released the news that those people came to Su Luo because of her appearance!

  Lingdi put down Queen Leng and hurriedly left, but did not notice that there was a hidden figure in the left hall of Kunhua Palace.