5261-5280 Face Slap

Chapter 5261 Face

  Slap 1 Kong Yifeng looked at Wen Jiang, sighed in disappointment, and then said to Su

  Luo : "Compare one more game." As soon as Kong Yifeng said something, the audience fell silent.

  The faces of the people in the branch hospital are obviously reluctant.

  They know very well that they are lucky to win one round, but if there is another round...

  but the enthusiasm of Zhongdi's people is very high!

  "One more round! One more round! One more round!"

  Countless people were screaming heartbreakingly and screaming angrily!

  Kong Yifeng looked at Su Luo: "What people want."

  But Ms. Mu pulls on Su Luo's sleeves, which is very obvious.

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "The battle just now was too fierce, so tired, I think it's still..."

  "Twenty thousand fire crystals!" Kong Yifeng stared at Su Luo, his eyes cold and fierce. Wan Huojing, if you win, all these fire crystals belong to you!"

  Su Luo's expression remained the same.

  When the people in the branch heard the twenty thousand fire crystals, their eyes brightened, but they quickly realized that they could not get the two thousand fire crystals without strength.

  Therefore, they opened their mouths one by one.

  "Twenty fire crystal What's amazing? Say if we have not seen them before."

  "We are tired of yo, or break the most important."

  "Than the better than, the closing time, we all San Leba."

  Branch People who took the opportunity wanted to leave.

  A joke, Su Luo was able to win just now because of opportunism, okay? This is a loss after another round. What a shame!

  So resolutely not to compare!

  Kong Yifeng winked at Wen Jiang.

  Wen Jiang knew, he stared at Su Luo: "It makes you better than you, what is it! On this Galle Island, what depends on real strength, opportunism is the most important thing, you have to change this problem!"

  Su Luoheiliang looked at Wen Jiang with clear and beautiful eyes, and smiled faintly: "So, you mean, knowing that I promised to lose the game, do you still want me to agree to come down?"

  The people in the branch were all staring at him. Wen Jiang!

  Anger is already brewing in some people's eyes!

  Wen Jiang felt the anger from the classmates of the branch, he coughed lightly, "I am doing this for your good. Only in this way can you remember deeply. After changing this brush, you will be able to walk on Kangzhuang Avenue in the future."

  Someone in the branch was lost in thought. Thinking about the authenticity of Wen Jiang's words.

  Su Luo looked at him and smiled: "It's a grand-sounding statement, but the truth behind this sentence is that you want the branch to lose to the Chinese Emperor?"

  Su Luo's words were really heartbreaking.

  Chi Guoguo stabbed Wen Jiang's plan in front of everyone.