5421-5440 Returning to Island

Chapter 5421 Born 3

  Feng Laozu smashed his fist, and suddenly, the outer wall of the tomb was crumbling!

  Almost to be crushed!

  The ones buried there are members of the Volcano tribe!

  Old Master Feng laughed loudly and kicked again!

  A terrifying rubbing sound broke out in the air!

  He kicked it, and he broke the city wall directly!

  It's horrible!

  The General Crazy Dragon, who had been reprimanded and dissatisfied by Old Ancestor Feng, had nothing to say at this moment.

  He opened his eyes wide and watched the vigorous scene in front of him.

  so amazing!

  No wonder this dead old man is so arrogant and threatened that he does not need to join hands. What kind of cooperation is needed for such strength? Doesn't it need to be alright?

  Feng Laozu almost broke through before he was sealed, and he has already broken through to a whole new realm over the years, so he is particularly confident in his own strength!

  Seeing that he was about to hit the mausoleum with another fist, General Crazy Dragon had subconsciously closed his eyes.

  He lived in this mausoleum for many, many years. After Feng Laozu's fist passed, the mausoleum would no longer exist. Alas, I still miss it a little when I think about it.

  Why is General Crazy Dragon so sure that the tomb palace will fall?

  Because Huo Yunshang never made a move. This shows what? It shows that Huo Yunshang has no choice but to take Feng Zuo, even if she takes the shot, she loses.

  Thinking of this, General Crazy Dragon has a sense of pride, he is proud of being Feng's family!

  Just as Feng Laozu slammed his fist towards the mausoleum palace, suddenly a hand fell from the sky and grabbed Feng Lazu's hand, making him immobile.

  Where does this hand come from?

  Everyone slowly followed their fingers up, and then they saw the owner of this hand.

  "Huo Yunshang!" The General Crazy Dragon yelled in astonishment!

  How could it be her?

  Isn't her strength completely inferior to Feng Laozu? Why can she grab Feng Laozu's hand as soon as she reaches out, making him immobile?

  The General Crazy Dragon suddenly panicked.

  There is a very bad feeling.

  Feng Laozu wanted to withdraw his hand, but found that he couldn't. His expression flashed with astonishment: "Huo Yunshang!"

  Feng Laozu immediately realized that over the years, his cultivation strength under the Longquan Deep Pool has soared. Isn't Huo Yunshang soaring? Therefore, he still underestimated Huo Yunshang too much.

  But what about that? Feng Laozu is still very confident of himself!

  Because Feng Laozu used seven points to draw his hand back.

  "Huo Yunshang, it seems that your progress over the years is very limited, so what qualifications do you have to fight me now?" Feng Laozu sneered.

  Huo Yunshang seemed to smile but didn't answer his words.

  Because Huo Yunshang is doing one thing, this thing will change the situation of this battle.

  Two hands!

  Their battlefield has not shifted, it is in this area.

  But the battlefield rose to mid-air.

  The sky was dim and the earth was dark, the sun and the moon were dark, the mountains and rivers changed color!

  But there is still no winner!

  However, it may be obvious that Feng Laozu is in the upper hand, while Huo Yunshang is only defensive, and has never taken the initiative to attack.

  Based on this, Feng Laozu became more confident and more proud.

  He said to Huo Yunshang as he slapped, "I don't know what realm I am now, don't you hurry up and give up? As long as you kneel and give up, I can keep the ancestral land of the volcano clan for you!"

  ( (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5422 is born 4

  Feng Laozu was forced to kneel by Huo Yunchang, so he has always had a knot in his heart, and he wants to find this place back.

  However, Huo Yunshang glanced at him with disdain, as if looking at an idiot.

  How can Feng Laozu stand this?

  He was furious immediately.

  The two began to fight again.

  The world of hitting has changed color, the sun and the moon are dull!

  Feng Laozu has the upper hand!

  He laughed loudly: "Thanks to these few children from the Shura realm, otherwise, I don't know when I can come out to find you for revenge!"

  Huo Yunshang also sneered: "Yes, thanks to these people, Otherwise, I really may not be able to wait until you come out of the tortoise shell. "

  What does this mean?

  Feng Laozu didn't understand, but he had a very bad feeling.

  "What are you talking about?" He yelled at Huo Yunshang.

  Huo Yunshang glanced at him contemptuously: "What did I say, don't you understand it now?"

  "It's impossible!"

  Feng Laozu suddenly shouted!

  Huo Yunshang smiled coldly: "Then I will show you what impossibility is." As he

  spoke, Huo Yunshang already turned his head and pointed!

  Four rays of light flew from her fingertips.

  Whoosh whoosh!

  Four rays of light flashed!

  Then, Su Luo clearly saw that the four men in black in the Shura realm who originally wanted to do something against her had a white ice blade stuck in each of their necks!

  The ice blade was inserted through the front neck, and the back of the neck showed through, making a heart-warming prick.

  The four people in the Shura realm, including Feng Songyuan, really went through a lot of hardships along the way, but in front of the absolute strong, she was determined to live and die when she raised her hand.

  They are also desperate.

  Therefore, at the last moment before dying, they all turned their heads and stared at the direction of Huo Yunchang, very unwilling.

  Because in their eyes, victory is ahead, but they are dead...

  Seeing them falling straight down, Su Luo was shocked!

  This kind of visual impact cannot be imagined in ordinary times.

  Just when Su Luo was slightly stunned, General Crazy Dragon had already realized that something was wrong.

  And he was pretty sure that Huo Yunchang treated Su Luo differently, so...

  he saw his figure move, and his hands were like a falcon and grabbed Su Luo!

  That speed, that power, and that explosive power are completely beyond the reach of the four black-clothed assassins!

  The mad dragon general was once a frontier official in the Shura realm! When he used his full strength, how could Su Luo now be able to resist it?

  During this period of time, under Huo Yunshang's special training, Su Luo has indeed made considerable progress, but that is only for her same grade, and for people of this kind who are too strong... Su Luo is still nothing. No way!

  At this dangerous moment, Su Luo had no time to react!

  In other words, her brain has reacted, but her body can't keep up with the speed of the brain!

  If Su Luo stood stiff on the spot, then, with the slap of General Crazy Dragon, Su Luo's head would immediately shatter, and there would be no Su Luo in this world.

  Grandpa Haihuang was sweating profusely!

  This is the little princess who is so painful for their Patriarch, if this slap is slapped to death, what face will they have to see the little princess in the future?

  But Grandpa Haihuang is just a phantom, Huo Yunshang can still rely on his ancestral land to exert his strength, he can't do it at all.

   Seeking a reward~~~(*^__^*) Hee hee......

  (End of this chapter)