6841-6860 Return

Chapter 6841 Return 4 At the

  end, Colonel Jing Hua said: "General Tantai didn't say a word, so he died."

  "So, after investigating for so long, you don't know what happened to him?"

  "Sorry, Major General..."

  "You don't even know who did it?!"

  "Sorry, Major General..."

  "A bunch of idiots!" Pu Xiaohu smashed the table with anger!

  In fact, Pu Xiaohu is not without clues. At least, he has heard about the epidemic.

  "Connect the green monster alchemist!" Pu Xiaohu said coldly.

  At this moment, Su Luo had successfully entered the team of Colonel Jinghua.

  This starts with Su Luo's first plan.

  The disease on General Tantai's body was still bestowed by Su Luo.

  Su Luo wanted to learn about the epidemic, but she didn't have a good excuse, and she didn't even know where to find whom.

  After all, there are half a million troops in the Demon Realm, countless high-level generals, and they are distributed in various places, who does she need to find out?

  Only muddy the water thoroughly.

  When everyone is talking about this matter, when the upper-level is paying attention to this matter, Su Luo can get involved and fish in troubled waters.

  The disease on General Tantai was already there, but after Su Luo got in with the virus extracted from Nangong Shen Yu, the disease worsened even faster.

  Originally, Su Luo had planned to spread the disease virus throughout the entire Demon Army. At that time, the entire Demon Realm Army would be wiped out without a single soldier.

  But Su Luo found that it couldn't work.

  It is too inefficient to spread the virus by injecting it.

  But other ways...Su Luo regretted that she didn't know other ways of spreading.

  Therefore, this great method was killed in the cradle.

  As Colonel Jinghua's team cleaned up the assassin's body all the way, Su Luo stayed in ambush, assassinated a demon soldier, hid the corpse, changed his uniform, and changed his appearance by changing his appearance.

  Su Luo is a natural pretender.

  Master Rong Yun said that she was already well-versed in her transformation and face-changing skills. Coupled with the ability to switch between spirit and devil energy at will, she played the role of a demon army, and it was proper that no one would doubt her at all.

  Su Luo plays a young man named Qi Sen.

  Su Luo didn't find someone to play it casually. She lurked in the dark for a long time and discovered that this Qisen young man was good at fire elements, but he didn't talk much, was taciturn and indifferent.

  This kind of person is easy to play, because of indifference, so the social circle is narrow, so there are few friends, so the chance of being discovered is also the lowest.

  Sure enough, no one saw the clue when the teenager Qi Sen played by Su Luo entered the team.

  They are the guards of Colonel Jinghua.

  A group of fifty people, no one found that their companion had been replaced.

  Moreover, the Qisen teenager who was unsuccessful in Su was not only reticent, but also habitually walking at the back of the team.

  Everyone was in threes and threes, looking for clues and chatting at the same time.

  The difference between Su Luo's group is Juvenile Sorrow, Juvenile Bi, and Su Luo, the teenager Qisen.

  Teenager Ai and Teenager Bi had a better relationship and walked in the front, while Su Luo, the young Qisen, was left behind.

  Shao Ai and Shao Bi talked as they walked.

  The young man lamented: "I heard that the disease on General Tantai is contagious." The

  young man Bi shook his head: "I don't think   it looks like."

  "How to say?"

"If it is contagious, why are the other five hundred people who died all throats? Hit the arrow instead of the virus causing death? It can be seen that this disease is not very contagious."

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 6842 Return 5

  "By the way, what kind of disease is this? Say it is a disease, even General Tantai can't resist it?"

  "I'll tell you, don't tell others."

  "Yeah!"

  "It is said that This disease was researched by the Green Monster Alchemist. It is said that General Tantai was asked to find a white rat for experimentation. As a result, I don't know what happened, and General Tantai tested it on himself."

  Green Monster Alchemist? Su Luo, who was following behind, heard this key word, and her heart suddenly stunned. Her first reaction was that the green monster alchemist was a clue!

  So, she pricked her ears to listen, planning to get more news about the green monster alchemist.

  However, it is very sad that the topics of the first two people changed too quickly.

  The young man lamented: "Yes, did you hear that? Originally, General Tantai and the others had already captured Nangong Shen Yu's team, but in the end, the entire army was wiped out." The

  young Bi nodded solemnly: "I heard about it, too. It is said that there has been a god archer in the realm of the Middle God! The god archer in the spirit world!"

  Young Ai also looked serious: "I didn't expect that the super strong would participate in this kind of secular war. This is a lot of trouble. I hope that the

  major general will not let us do cannon fodder." Young Bi said: "We also have strong Chinese gods, and there are not too many. It is said that His Majesty personally led the team to sink into the Grand Canyon to capture the Dragon and Phoenix Clan's Nangong Liuyun. "

  I've heard about this too. The second master of Nangong of the Dragon and Phoenix clan is nothing short of it! In our Demon Realm, you can actually be promoted to the Central God, do you think this is still a human?!"

  "Such a person is probably a legend. God's womb reincarnated, right?"

  "Can you? Why don't we have such a person in the Demon Realm? You can only watch the genius young people in the Spirit Realm shine. It's really uncomfortable."

  "Don't say it, ours The major general always compares himself with Nangong Liuyun... The most annoying thing is to hear others praise Nangong Liuyun? Do you still want to be promoted?!"

  "Fact...I won't let people tell..."

  Su Luo was three steps behind them. Hearing that the soldiers in the Demon World were praising Nangong Liuyun, he was very proud, and the corners of his eyes and eyebrows were filled with a smile.

  But at this moment, the young man Ai suddenly turned his head back: "Qi Sen, why are you falling again! Hey, what are you laughing sneakily?!" The

  young man Bi Wenyan, also looked back at Su Luo.

  Su Luo: "..." I was so proud just now that I almost fell into a depression.

  Young Bi also stared at Su Luo: "What are you laughing at? Hurry up!"

  Young Ai and Young Bi looked at each other. This taciturn Qi Sen, shouldn't he take the handle of their praise of Nangong Liuyun and go back with the major general Sue?

  Therefore, before Su Luo could speak, Young Ai and Young Bi surrounded Su Luo from left to right.

  "You...what are you doing?" Su Luo looked at them pretending to be amazed.

  "Say! You like Nangong Liuyun!" The young man stared at Su Luo sadly.

  "Say it! Otherwise, this matter today won't end like this!" Young Bi also urged.

  Su Luo deliberately frowned and stared at them with a calm expression: "What a joke! I'm a man! Why do you like Nangong Liuyun?!"

  "If you don't tell me, hehe..." Young man Ai and Young Bi drew their swords!

  "Could you...how could you do this! I don't like him!" Su Luo feinted and stared at them, but when they saw the knives in their hands getting closer and closer, he shuddered and said aggrieved. : "Well, I like him now! I like Nangong Liuyun, OK!"

  (End of this chapter)