4841-4860 Ning Confessing Su Luo

Chapter 4841 Abduction 4

  "Then you can sneak up..." Su Luo poked upward with his right index finger.

  Xiaoyu's face was strained, and he shook his head resolutely: "I can only beat the first level of shadow."

  Su Luo had a doubt in his eyes: "Really?"

  "You don't believe me, then try it yourself. You must not even be able to beat the first one!" Xiaoyu was suspected, and he was very angry with his hands on his hips.

  "Try and try." Su Luo was led by Xiaoyu to the Poison God Tower in the Immortal Mansion.

  There are five floors in the Poison Tower, and each layer is very high. So when Su Luo looked up, he couldn't see the end of the Poison Tower.

  On the first floor, Su Luo went in alone to challenge.

  It wasn't until she really challenged the shadow that Su Luo knew that Xiaoyu hadn't lied.

  This shadow was the shadow left by Lord Biyu Poison God, the first-layer shadow was slightly stronger than Su Luo's current strength.

  Su Luo fought with him, only to realize how despicable this shadow lord was in the battle!

  All kinds of poisons, all kinds of methods, all kinds of ideas, as long as he has, he never hesitates to come out in actual combat.

  With endless methods, Su Luo was almost at a loss.

  Only then did Su Luo truly realize how treacherous and powerful the former master of the Immortal Mansion, Lord Biyu Poison God, was.

  And he was just one of the messengers of the Fengwu Lord God.

  So, what kind of existence is the main god of Fengwu?

  Until this moment, Su Luo really realized how far she was from Biyu Poison God, and how far she was from Fengwu Lord God!

  Even, she is not qualified to compare with Biyu Poison God now, probably, only when she defeats the fifth layer of shadow can she be qualified to have a real conversation with Biyu Poison God, right?

  Now it was only the shadow of the first layer, which forced out all of her hole cards, and even the hurried hands and feet she had to deal with was retreating.

  But fortunately, the shadow is a shadow after all, even if the previous owner set it so perfect, it is still a shadow.

  Su Luo was still in the stage of retreat at first, but she retreated while observing the pattern of shadows.

  Although Su Luo received a lot of attacks because of this, she still clenched her teeth!

  Because of this moment, she was aroused by the shadow with a strong eagerness to win!

  Su Luo's forehead was covered with sweat, and her whole body seemed to be lifted out of the water, and the ground was soaked with sweat.

  Her face was blue and red, and even injured in many places, which were all marks left by the shadow on her body.

  Su Luo took a deep breath now, feeling that his lungs were about to burst.

  She moved her body and almost suffocated with pain.

  Those light and agile water eyes, at this moment, were a little unconscious and numb.

  However, under such circumstances, Su Luo still did not give up!