5621-5640 New Beginning

Chapter 5621 The new beginning 3

  military division actually miscalculated...

  Flying Eagle looked at the military division disappointedly, but the military division was almost irritated by the excitement!

  It was a miscalculation...

  Su Luo was not hurt, and Ruan Ke was not hurt either.

  "How did she do it?" The military teacher looked angry!

  Flying Eagle is about to cry...

  Isn't the most important thing now to save him? Why bother about whether Su Luo was injured?

  Until Feiying fainted, the military division was still clearing the landmines to avoid a second explosion.

  A group broke out outside, and Su Luo had already taken Ruan Ke back to the villa.

  A two-person villa, quiet and peaceful.

  Ruan Ke finally recovered from the shock, she just looked at Su Luo so surely.

  Regardless of whether Su Luo was freshening up or busy, she just stared at Su Luo directly.

  Su Luo gave her an angry look.

  "A pot of half-step Bimu Snowflake Soup can actually promote six people!"

  Su Luo smiled at her.

  "You really formed a group?!"

  Su Luo smiled slightly.

  "You actually let them betray Huang Xun and turn to you!"

  Su Luo smiled faintly.

  "Anyway, I can escape the mines, and save me, and give the sky eagle to the pit!" Ruan Ke was speechless.

  Su Luo smiled at her slightly.

  Facing the calm Su Luo, Ruan Ke couldn't calm down.

  At first, Teacher Meiyan told her to treat Su Luo well, but in fact she was still very reluctant.

  But now, she is sincerely admiring Su Luo!

  Admire Su Luo with the eyes of a goddess!

  How come someone is so smart and so powerful?

  She also took the exam from the third grade to the fourth grade, all the way, but she has never seen a person with such a style as Su Luo.

  Other students, even the powerhouses of the four heavenly kings who are now in the fourth grade, have slowly climbed all the way from low to high.

  Who is like Su Luo? Before he reached the fourth grade, he slapped the face in the fourth grade first. In the fourth grade, when all the teachers and students in the fourth grade were isolated, the situation opened up on the first day and the second day. Tuan... Is

  there such a person like Su Luo? How could it be... When

  he went to bed at night, Ruan Ke was still thinking about it in his sleep...

  The main reason was that Ruan Ke knew too little about Su Luo .

  If she asks the group of students in the third grade, they will definitely say: "Boss Su? No matter how outrageous things are on her, it is normal, because she is a miracle person~"

  Compared to Ruan Ke's no Calm, Su Luo was extremely calm.

  She is not at all worried about the suppression and isolation of her in the fourth grade. He didn't care about offending Huang Xun and Yaori Army.

  She should eat and sleep.

  Because of the goals in the next paragraph, she has already conceived clearly.

  Earn team points at the fastest speed, cultivate to Yu Jinge's strength at the fastest speed, and graduate from the fourth grade at the fastest speed.

  Of the three goals, the first two can be carried out at the same time, and when she achieves the first two goals, the third goal is hopeful.

  So, let's leave aside the practice, how can we earn enough team points in the fastest time?

  Su Luo smiled bitterly... She still didn't even figure out what the team points were.

  When Su Luo got up the next day, he stopped Ruan Ke, who was rushing out.

  "Team points? You don't know what team points are?" Ruan Ke opened his eyes wide.

  Su Luo helplessly spread his hands.

  ps: Go home, there are seven more changes today, working hard...

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 5622 New beginning 4

  Ruan Ke had no idea that Su Luo didn't know about the group points, and was startled.

  But she reacted quickly, sat next to Su Luo, and explained to her in detail.

  It turns out that group points are the same thing.

  Every time the team goes out to hunt in the forest, the harvested items brought back, whether they are monsters or herbs, if they are sold to the official, they will get corresponding points.

  According to the level of Warcraft and the level of herbal medicine, the points obtained are also completely different.

  The higher the grade, the higher the points.

  Ruan Ke said: "Team points are calculated based on percentages. The captain of the team gets 50% of the points, the deputy captain gets 10% of the points, and the remaining points are equally divided among the participating players."

  Su Luo asked again: "Our Xiaolu team, what if I don't participate in hunting activities?"

  Ruan Ke said with a smile: "The position of the team leader is sacred. Even if you don't participate, the points they get from hunting are 100%. The fifty is still yours."

  "Why is there such a cheap thing?" Su Luo felt that there must be something strange.

  "Of course there is no such cheap thing." Ruan Ke said with a smile, "If the team leader does nothing, the team members will soon abandon him. Once the number is less than fifty, the team will be automatically disbanded."

  Then, The head of the group naturally shared less than 50% of the share.

  Su Luo nodded: "Limited is a good thing. So, how many points must be reached if you want to participate in the graduation assessment?"

  "Graduation assessment?" Ruan Ke looked at Su Luo in confusion, "You are only in the fourth grade now. Is the graduation assessment still early?"

  Su Luo did not hide her from her: "I will graduate from the fourth grade within a year, so it's not too late, and I will take the assessment soon."

  "What?!"

  "what?!"

  The first voice was made by Ruan Ke!

  Ruan Ke was surprised by Su Luo's words and went crazy!

  From the third grade to the fourth grade, Su Luo spent less than a year, from the fourth grade to graduation... Does she still plan to be within this year?

  Shouldn't it be so scary? !

  But the second voice was not from Ruan Ke!

  "Who is it?!" Ruan Ke rushed out of the hospital door immediately, but she only saw a disappearing yellow figure, but couldn't catch who it was.

  Ruan Ke can only come back sadly.

  "Who was ambushing at the gate of the courtyard just now? Our conversation was heard!" Ruan Ke clenched his fists, his expression filled with anger!

  Su Luo actually knew that someone was lying there in the morning, but she didn't think it was something worthy of attention, so she didn't tell Ruan Ke.

  Unexpectedly, Ruan Ke's reaction was so big.

  Su Luo smiled faintly

  : "It's okay ." Ruan Ke looked at Su Luo excitedly: "How could it be okay? Just other words are fine, but what you said about graduating from the fourth grade within a year...this If you want to spread it, everyone will laugh at you! No, I have to get people back!"

  Su Luo shrugged: "If people use the recording function of the communicator to send it out early?"

  Ruan Ke: "... What should I do?!"

  Su Luo replied, "How many points do I need to participate in the graduation assessment?"

  Ruan Ke took out a form from the room and handed it to Su Luo: "Here are the points corresponding to the level of monsters and herbs. The last line on the last page is the points required to participate in the graduation assessment. "

  Each student must earn that number of points to be eligible to apply for graduation.

  (End of this chapter)