5821-5840 Ancient Loulan City

Chapter 5821 Wisdom 8

When the

  rest of the people take a look, where do they need to spend time thinking about topics that they can't even read? So, one by one shouted at Su Luo.

  Tang Guo was close to Su Luo and grabbed Su Luo: "Captain Su, look at my question! Eggs may be very fragile or extremely tough. This means that if you drop an egg on the first floor, the egg may be The eggs will be broken. Drop the eggs from the 100th floor. The eggs may be safe. These two eggs are exactly the same. You need to calculate the highest floor from which the eggs will not be broken? The problem is, at least a few throws can be guaranteed. Find out which floor? (In the whole process, you are only allowed to smash two eggs at most. If you smash three eggs, the mission will fail)! Damn, what is the problem, what are you talking about? How would I know!"

  Sheng Yao Ri yelled loudest: "Captain Su! Help me look at this question! A cat found a mouse running 10 steps away from it, and the cat chased after him. The cat has big steps, and it runs 5 steps. The mouse has to run 9 steps for the distance. But the mouses movement frequency is fast. When the cat runs for 2 steps, the mouse can run 3 steps. May I ask: at this speed, can the cat catch up with the mouse? If so, it has to run How many steps will it take to catch up."

  Mu Jiguang leaned toward Su Luo, louder than Sheng Yaori: "Don't make a noise! ​​Captain Su! Captain Su! My, my problem! You listen! Yes! A rectangular cake, cut off a rectangular piece (size and position at random), how can you cut it straight down and cut the remaining cake into two equal pieces? How can I cut it and rub it!"

  Mu Jiguang's anxious hair It's almost gone.

  The first two questions are fine, but how come these latter questions are getting more and more perverted? Is this something to be answered? Have you let it go?

  But Mu Jiguang had forgotten that this was originally a death mode with a difficulty of 30, and the only purpose of setting it was to make it difficult for people to pass. The reason why they were able to walk here was all because there was a Su Luo in the team.

  At this time, Su Luo first said the answer to Tang Guo, and then to Sheng Yaori and Mu Jiguang. When Su Luo finished speaking, one minute was just right!

  Before the cold sweat on everyone's foreheads went down, they heard the fifth question refreshed again.

  "Captain Su!!! Me, me and me!!!"

  "Captain Su! Here I am!"

  "You go away! Captain Su! Help me, help me, help me!" The

  group of people waved to Su Luo, trying to attract Su Luo's attention!

  Now they really understand, these questions, even if they are alone, they have to rely on Su Luo, not without her!

  As a result, everyone was afraid that the answer would be slow, and the soles of their feet were pierced by the Soul Diamond Drill. The fight was an excitement!

  The students outside the field saw this scene as if they saw the girl in the brothel waving her kerchief to solicit guests. They all looked straight.

  "They..."

  "   Well ..."

  "It's also..."

"Clan leader level, right?"

  These formerly high commanders, where are there still noble and glamorous in front of Su Luo? All of them are just like cursing at the vegetable market.