4621-4640 Sword Spirit

Chapter 4621 Reversal 9

  Looking at Su Luo on the stage, watching the deep eyes flashing with wisdom, Nangong Liuyun's face showed a slight smile.

  His girl is really cute.

  Leng Qishao sneered coldly: "When did Nangong Second Young Master become like a hairy boy?"

  Nangong Liuyun's beautiful and deep eyes lightly swept across his face: "Leng Yunjing.

  " Why?" Leng Qishao's heart jumped with such a serious look suddenly.

  "You are qualified to grab everything, but if you dare to grab her, even the enemy won't do it!" Nangong Liuyun's gaze swept across Leng Qishao's neck, leaving a cold look in his eyes. Toward Su Luo's battle platform.

  Leng Qishao touched his neck and stared at Nangong Liuyun angrily: "Want to kill me? Nangong Liuyun, you really want to kill me!"

  Nangong Second Young Master ignored his yelling and went on stage.

  On the stage, Su Luo has picturesque eyebrows, a pair of amber eyes that are deep and not bottomed.

  Nangong Liuyun stood firmly in front of Su Luo, star-like eyes staring at Su Luo for an instant, and there seemed to be a thousand words in his heart, all gathered in this eye.

  Su Luo turned away and ignored him.

  Everyone in the audience gasped again.

  The Second Young Master of Nangong was actually disgusted by others...

  This was an eye-opener!

  Such a noble and perfect Nangong Second Young Master, others couldn't say a word to him, and now Nangong Second Young Master came to her, she actually ignored it!

  It's...it's a violent thing!

  Many girls' fiery eyes almost shattered Su Luo's body.

  Fortunately, Mrs. Nangong ordered someone to remove the crystal screen at this moment. Otherwise, she would see her son being coldly treated for her short-term care. As a mother, she would definitely give Su Luo a negative point.

  Facing Su Luo's indifference, Nangong Second Young Master, who had never had a bad temper, didn't care about it. He pursed his lips and smiled, and his pink red lips curled up slightly.

  He doesn't laugh a lot, so when he laughs, he shines so much.

  The crowd in the audience was stunned by the laughter of the second young master Nangong. Those pairs of eyes only looked at their male gods innocently.

  But the male god in their hearts only smiled at Su Luo.

  He looked at Su Luo and chuckled: "You girl, you are really very temperamental."

  Su Luo's slender eyelashes flickered, and he looked at him indifferently: "Are we familiar?"

  "Puff!" Okay, Leng Qishao who was sulking against the back of the chair with his hands resting on his head burst out laughing immediately.

  The big wave of girls in the audience stared at Su Luo fiercely!

  Those eyes full of resentment, if they could kill, Su Luo would not even have left scum.

  However, Nangong Liuyun seemed to have a good temper. He looked at Su Luo tenderly, with intoxicating pampering in his eyes.

  He fixed Su Luojian's thin and clean chin with one hand, took out the kerchief with the other hand, and wiped the blood on the corner of Su Luo's mouth clean.