4381-4400 Su Luo Relation with Nangong?

4381-Sorcerer

  Hearing this, Qu Kaien laughed: "The adult said that if Xuemei Su doesn't accept it, this favor will be postponed to the next time."

  Qu Kaien didn't know the favor, he just spread the word in the middle.

  But Su Luo guessed it all at once.

  Third Master Chu, it is definitely him!

  It was only two days, so he was eager to come to ask for favors?

  But it's good, favors, favors, owed favors are always payable, it's too early.

  Su Luo nodded, took the big bunch of falling maple and floating snowflakes, and then she turned her head and threw the flowers to Fei Junping: "Divided the flowers."

  Everyone suddenly became dumb!

  Boss! This is falling maple and falling snowflakes, a super luxurious and precious flower worth one hundred amethyst coins. She actually gave in. Would you like to be so extravagant?

  In the eyes of this group of students, there are a lot of hundred purple gold coins. Indeed, the same was true for Su Luo.

  But in the eyes of the pharmacist, Amethyst Coins are just numbers.

  What Su Luo lacks most now is Amethyst Coins.

  Because, if Tang Elder lived one more day, Su Luo would receive an extra 10,000 Amethyst Coins in his hands. With such a wealth of money, Su Luo's demand for Amethyst Coins was not so urgent.

  Or, after waiting for a few years, Chu San’s private treasury was not as much as Su Luo, because at that time the Tang family paid almost half of the Amethyst Coins to Su Luo, and Chu San owned only his own private. .

  Falling maple and falling snowflakes were completely robbed by many students.

  Everyone happily went back to the villa and practiced, holding the falling maple and falling snow.

  But Su Luo went straight out of the school.

  Because Chu San had already sent a message to her just now.

  Outside the school, after a long distance, Su Luo saw a precious lightning snow tongs parked outside, and behind the lightning snow tongs was an exquisite carriage.

  Su Luo's eyesight is very good, so she can tell at a glance that this lightning snow jacket is extraordinary.

  In terms of strength, above her Thousand Miles Fire Cloud Beast, that is to say, this Lightning Snow Crest was already a Dzogchen level. As for the number of stars, Su Luo hadn't judged yet.

  Chu San opened the luxurious curtains and pulled out a bright smile at Su Luo: "Come on now." Do

  men and women share the same carriage? Su Luo deliberately avoided suspicion, and frowned slightly: "What if I don't go up?"

  "Then your favor can only be paid back next time." Chu San can threaten Su Luo now, and only the favor is the trick. .

  Su Luo gave him an angry look.

  The matter of falling snow and falling snow has already caused a sensation in the Donghua Branch. How could Su Luo fail to make such a big sacrifice?

  Immediately, Su Luo jumped up, jumped into the carriage, and looked at Chu San angrily: "Okay, I'm here, let's talk, how do you pay back the favor?"