6521-6540 Emperor's feeling for Luoluo

Chapter 6521 Exciting 7

  Unfortunately, during the exam week, the protective cover of the Royal Academy prevented outsiders from entering, and even the Devil Emperor could not enter, let alone others.

  Everyone thumped their feet and choked silently.

  At this moment, the corner of the Devil Emperor's mouth also wore a slight smile.

  He knew that he had a good vision and knew that Su Luo was good, but he didn't expect that on this basis, Luo Girl could bring him such a dazzling performance... As the queen mother said, he couldn't overestimate this girl. Points, this girl is simply perfect~

  and such a perfect girl is destined to be his queen.

  The Devil Emperor decided to show her his heart when Su Luo Royal Academy graduates tomorrow.

  As for the position of the Queen of the Devil...

  "come, decree." As soon as the devil emperor waved his hand, the chief eunuch chief appeared in front of him.

  "Your Majesty..."

  "I plan to abolish the imperial decree of the queen." The emperor was straightforward and concise.

  The chief eunuch was immediately stiff...abolishing the queen's imperial edict? The queen said it was abolished and then abolished? There is too much involved in this.

  The chief eunuch has never seen such a wayward Devil Emperor...

  "Still stunned?" The Devil snorted coldly.

  "Yes, the minion will do it now." The chief eunuch saw that the corners of the Devil Emperor's brows and eyes were smiling, and he was proud of his glory, and his gaze swept across the paper on the table.

  Su fall out through sixth grade assessment, Min, vice president For more experienced, may have been turned down ......

  after eunuch large mains eyes downcast, he made up his mind in the heart, such as the Soviet Union fell girl who became the devil, he must take To flatter, never dare to be a little bit of negligence...

  This night, the entire Demon Realm, from the Devil Emperor to the civilians below, were almost immersed in excitement.

  Gongxi House.

  Gong Ximin rushed into Gongxizhi's room, unable to contain his anger, and shouted: "Father! Father, do you know? Su Luo has passed! Su Luo is in the sixth grade!"

  Gongxi gave him a straight look. Did he receive the news earlier than him?

  "Father, didn't you go to the National Teacher Tower? Did you see the National Teacher? What did the National Teacher say? Do you want to take Su Luo down?" Gong Ximin clenched his fists!

  Seeing Su Luo climbing higher and higher, seeing her prestige getting higher and higher, seeing more and more people worshiping her, Gong Ximin's anger accumulates more and more.

  Speaking of this, Gong Xizhi frowned slightly: "This matter, can't be anxious."

  "Why can't you be anxious? Obviously so anxious!" Gong Ximin said loudly.

  Gongxi glared at him: "This is what the National Teacher meant, what are you anxious about? Su Luo is not an ordinary person. How easy is it to bring her down? Even the National Teacher has to take care of it, not to mention you and me?

  " The National Teacher really agreed to help us?! What is the expression of the National Teacher? Is he really going to help us bring down Su Luo? That's great!" Gong Ximin almost jumped up excitedly!