7001-7020 Dragon & Phoenix clan

Chapter 7001 So 4 The

  old lady Linghu's eyes are moist, "Is it true that you still don't understand it? The reason why the Dragon and Phoenix clan did not interfere in this incident is because it is for their family. Will the future successor stand up for power?!"

  "Mother..."

  "Don't you understand? Nangong Liuyun does not lack strength, ability, and intelligence. He lacks nothing but prestige. Its good for you, its just such a good opportunity to give him a chance to Liwei!"

  "Dont you look at the gazes of those officers looking at Nangong Liuyun? Thats even the eyes are shining!"

  "Longfeng Clan took advantage of this The opportunity not only makes Nangong Liuyun their idol crazily worshipped, but also uses your hands to screen out people who have dissatisfaction with the Dragon and Phoenix Army... Dont you understand until now? Linghuyuan!

  See Old tears ran across the old lady, Linghuyuan only felt that these words, like thunderstorms, exploded in the sky above his forehead.

  It turns out that... Is he just a stepping stone for Nangong Liuyun and Longfengjun?

  "So that girl asked me to move, I will move, because she promised that as long as we return to the capital, she will ensure that we arrive safely!" The old lady stared at Linghuyuan bitterly, "If I don't leave within an hour, We, Linghu family, don't keep one!"

  When the old lady said that one would not stay, everyone took a sigh of relief!

  Linghuyuan opened his mouth and wanted to speak, but in the end he didn't say a word.

  "Let's go..." Linghu Yuan drooped his head, his shoulders hung down, his face was depressed.

  Powerless... Powerless to resist after being severely humiliated.

  Linghuyuan led a family towards the imperial capital.

  At this moment, the mansion of the marshal.

  Nangong Mochi, Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo, three people are sitting around the furnace.

  Su Luo hadn't understood why Nangong Mochi appeared at the last moment, but she already understood it now.

  There was no crisis along the way, and the condition did not deteriorate. He came back so late only because he left the protagonist of this scene to Nangong Liuyun to sing.

  The Dragon and Phoenix tribe tried their best to hold Nangong Liuyun on top.

  A tacit look in each other's eyes, a clear smile to each other.

  Nangong Mochi reached out to Su Luo: "Bring it."

  "What?" Su Luo was puzzled.

  "Military token." Nangong Mochi's face tight and serious outside, smiled brightly in front of Su Luo, "Hurry up and get the military token."

  "Oh." Su Luo silently passed the general token. .

  When she was in the Demon Realm, Nangong Mochi gave Su Luo a token. At the time, she was in the Demon Realm and it was not easy to upgrade her military rank, but now it is different.

  "That war was recorded, right?" Nangong Liuye glanced at Su Luo with a smile.

  "Well! It's recorded here." Su Luo took out a crystal memory fruit and tossed it for fun.

  Nangong Mochi rolled his eyes in an angry manner. This girl's heart was really big. Did she know that what she was playing with was piles of military exploits?