7101-7120 Excellent Graduates

Chapter 7101 What's going on 3

  Su Luo didn't know what's going on, she found that her hand seemed to be held down by a huge mountain, and she could hardly lift the heavy weight!

  How could this be? Why does her hand become like this?

  Regardless of his right hand, Su Luo just used his left hand to press the answerer!

  However, what made her very angry was that her left hand seemed to be held down by a heavy mountain, and she could hardly bear it!

  Su Luo was anxious and angry, with a thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

  Before he could think about it, Su Luo directly hit the responder with his forehead!

  Snapped!

  Su Luo hit the responder with his forehead, and because the hit was so urgent and heavy, Su Luo was dizzy and his eyes turned black.

  Sadly...

  Leng Yunqi stood up with a smile, his close-up and big face once again appeared on the huge screen.

  After the answering time was over, Su Luo found that her hands were free again!

  Where are the heavy mountains pressing on the top, where are the hands inconvenience, clear and free to move!

  Su Luo was stunned all over...Who was tackling her? !

  Is it the Leng family behind Leng Yunqi who is playing tricks?

  Su Luo's cold eyes stared at Leng Yunqi coldly.

  At this moment, Leng Yunqi was holding his chin proudly, and fluently said the answer he knew.

  As soon as he said it, Su Luo knew that his answer was correct.

  really!

  The bright red hook again.

  Su Luo's whole person is wrong...why!

  She knows all of these four questions, and answers each one, and her hand speed will not be slower than Leng Yunqi, how could she not be able to grab it at once?

  There is absolutely absolutely absolutely a problem in this!

  Leng Yunqi scored 40 points and added 40 points to everyone in his camp, which made him feel very fulfilled!

  Seeing the angry expression on Su Luo's face, he suddenly laughed: "Su Luo, what is your expression, it's okay not to see me so?" When

  Leng Yunqi didn't say this, few people looked at Su Luo. , But with Leng Yunqi's words, swiftly!

  Hundreds of millions of eyes focused on Su Luo!

  Those eyes...

  some mocking, some doubting, some sympathy...very complicated.

  Many people are talking about the twists and turns of the assessment.

  When they were optimistic about Su Luo, Su Luo fell behind.

  When they were not optimistic about Leng Yunqi, Leng Yunqi emerged.

  Chaohui.

  The haze on Patriarch Leng's face gradually dissipated, and occasionally a smile appeared.

  Nangong Mo Yuan looked at Su Luo with a little puzzled. These questions are not difficult, so the test is the speed of answering, but Su Luo has never grabbed it once?