5761-5780 4th Yr Final Exams

Chapter 5761 Master Shu 8

  "Take these points." Master Shu will directly drop the crystal nucleus in the jade bottle seized by the leader of Li Sisu.

  Su Luo: "..."

  Everyone gasped!

  This is the points of millions of crystal nuclei, Lord Ah Shu!

  I'm not so spoiled!

  How can there be tens of billions or tens of billions of pocket money for children?

  This is simply spoiling the child!

  But... I'm really envious, I hope I become Su Luo... Everyone's envied eyes are about to roll down.

  Chief Li had calculated and calculated for these crystal nuclei. As a result, his life was lost. As a result, Lord Shu put the things in Su Luo's hand, and said lightly, it was all given to you.

  What made them vomit blood even more, Su Luo said: "Crystal nucleus, I am not lacking."

  Lord Shu said angrily: "I know you are not lacking, take it and throw it for fun."

  Su Luo reluctantly received it. Down: "Okay."

  Everyone: "...please let me die!"

  They desperately killed Warcraft for hundreds of thousands of points, but Su Luo, facing the tens of billions of crystal nuclei, she actually threw it away. ...Throw, play, play!

  How unfair is the way of heaven!

  Master Shu directly said, "Since you want to take the exam, let's take the exam tomorrow."

  Su Luo's eyes rolled: "But, isn't it said that five people are required to sign up for the assessment? Didn't get five people to sign up? , Can't participate."

  Sheng Yao Rimu Jiguang in the audience glanced at each other.

  Just before coming here, a few of them were drinking and chatting in Sheng Yaori's yard.

  They talked about this issue at that time.

  Because of Su Luo's so-called graduating within one year, everyone who was declared by the Sun Legion knew everything about Su Luo. Everyone was laughing at Su Luo, and Sheng Yaori was no exception.

  So when they were drinking, they talked about this, Sheng Yaori mocked and said: "I want to graduate in a year? This is difficult, because my brother, I plan to spend some more years on this island."

  Mu Jiguang also said: "I have to stay for a few years too, so I don't rush to start."

  Tang Guo also toasted, agreeing.

  Tang Guo actually had some grudges with Su Luo, but Su Luo's men were merciful and didn't stop him from being promoted, so Tang Guo didn't retaliate afterwards, but he was definitely unhappy in his heart.

  To participate in the graduation assessment, five people must be registered as a group, which is a hard and fast rule.

  Another unspoken rule is that the final assessment is the overall strength and comprehensive level of the five people. If one person is too weak, it will drag everyone back and cause the whole group to fail.

  Therefore, under normal circumstances, the top five in the grade will sign up together, and the pass rate will be much higher.

  And now, four of the four heavenly kings said they would not participate, and Su Luo alone, even if she earned countless points, who would she go with?