4881-4900 Danger

Chapter 4881 stunned 5

  "Hey, this is not a sack, it seems to be a person."

  "It's a fat man, a fat man who cultivates."

  "What did Su Luo do to catch this person back?"

  "I don't know. It's weird."

  Everyone said hello on their foreheads.

  They didn't understand Su Luo who played the cards unreasonably.

  Sometimes she is serious about doing things, and everyone thinks that there must be a mystery in her. As a result, people just get hungry and start a fire to cook.

  Sometimes she does things carelessly, and everyone thinks she is playing some game, but in the end she is setting up a set for others to drill, and don't want the other party to pit it.

  Therefore, they didn't understand Su Luo at all.

  At this time, Su Luo put the fat man upside down on the ground, with the sharp dagger in his hand against the fat neck of the other party.

  Su Luo's team woke up and knew that Su Luo was not there, but they didn't panic either, because they had been overwhelmed by Su Luo's methods along the way, and Su Luo always had reasons for what she did.

  One of the reasons for this was that they didn't know that Ning Yihai's team had reached the seventeenth floor.

  If you know, I'm afraid I will be anxious too.

  At this moment, they saw Su Luo carrying the fat man from the Shura realm with the dagger resting on his neck, so everyone knew, oh, it turns out that Su Luo was extorting a confession. Are you asking how to enter the tenth floor?

  At this moment, Su Luo had a blood stain on the fat adult's neck, and the blood beads rolled down his neck, quickly soaking his collar.

  The fat man had a hideous face and said viciously: "Do you know who I am?"

  Su Luo smiled and said, "I don't know who you are, so I will take you here?"

  "Know who I am, you dare to do this To me?" The fat man has cold eyes!

  Su Luo casually curled the corners of his lips: "I kindly asked you to come over and do a little favor." The

  fat man raised his chin arrogantly: "Haha!"

  Is this a refusal to cooperate?

  Su Luo's dagger pressed down on the fat man's neck!

  Suddenly, the blood ball rolled out!

  "Ah!" Just when the fat man opened his mouth!

  But at this critical moment, Su Luo threw a red pill into the fat man's mouth.

  The pill is liquid inside, and there is only a thin coat on the outside, which melts in the mouth.

  And Su Luo put the fat adult's socks into his mouth again, making him unable to yell out.

  Even if his eyes were red, he could only helplessly feel the liquid flowing down the esophagus, into the dantian, and finally quickly scattered to the limbs.

  The fat man's eyes showed a hint of horror!

  He stared at Su Luo fiercely, his eyes flushed almost!

  At this moment, others are very confused.

  The people in the base are also puzzled.

  What is Su Luo doing? The first team is on the seventeenth floor, and they are about to find the stairs, as long as they have beaten the guards to reach the eighteenth floor, but Su Luo is still forcing a fat man to confess? Is there anything wrong with doing business?

  At this time, Gu Chunlei in the base simply couldn't bear it!

  He sent a message to Su Luo: "The first team has now reached the seventeenth floor! Attention, again, the first team has now reached the seventeenth floor!"

  Gu Chunlei was not just talking to Su Luo. And it also meant to tell Su Luo's teammates.

  Sure enough, as soon as Gu Chunlei's words fell, Su Luo's teammates panicked a bit.

  "What? The first team has reached the seventeenth floor now?"

  (End of this chapter)

 4882 Chapter stunned 6

  "If I remember correctly, we are now on the ninth floor, right?"

  "Seventeen versus nine? Oh, I'm a big Cao, how can we compare with each other?"

  "Wouldn't we lose this time ? Set?"

  Everyone panicked!

  A pair of eyes stared at Su Luo, wishing to catch Su Luo and rush to the tenth floor.

  But at this moment, Su Luo stared at the fat adult with big eyes, no one meant to show weakness.

  Suddenly, Su Luo smiled faintly: "This fat man, why bother to bear it anymore, your forehead is covered with sweat, and you have betrayed your pain completely." The

  fat man's eyes flashed slightly, staring at Su Luo. Speak out.

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "Are you asking what poison I gave you?" The

  fat man nodded with sweat on his face.

  Su Luo smiled lightly: "It's nothing, just a stick of incense for heartbroken cold toxin."

  A stick of incense for heartbroken cold toxin!

  A stick of incense broke out, and a stick of incense died!

  The fat man stared at Su Luo, wishing to break her into pieces.

  Su Luo looked at him with a smile but a smile: "I've said it all, I just want to ask you for a small favor. You don't cooperate, so you can only suffer a bit. Is this to blame me?"

  Blame me. ? The fat man glared at Su Luo.

  Su Luo smiled slightly: "Are you asking me, what's a little busy? It's actually very simple, tell me where can I go straight to the 18th floor." When

  Su Luo said this, the audience was shocked!

  what!

  Go straight to the 18th floor?

  how can that be!

  No one thought it was possible, but Su Luo knew that it absolutely existed.

  Su Luo came from the modern era, so she knows the designer's concept very well. There are stairs and there are also direct elevators. Otherwise, the workers in the psychic tower go around the stairs every day or fly from the bottom of the tower to the top of the tower?

  That's too ugly, right?

  So, to sum up, there is definitely a direct ladder, but it is very cryptic, and outsiders don't know it.

  The fat man stared at Su Luo! Look fiercely!

  Su Luo smiled faintly, calmly.

  Su Luo smiled and said, "Lord Fatty, can you still bear the pain now? Do you want to add a little more?" The

  Fatty lord is almost about to be pissed off by Su Luo, but there is nothing he can do about it.

  Indeed, as Su Luo said, there is indeed a ladder in the psychic tower, and the authority of each level of staff is different.

  As the chief designer of the psychic tower, Uncle Fatty has very high authority. He does have authority from the first floor to the eighteenth floor.

  The fat man knew that he couldn't take advantage of this little devil today.

  In the end, he could only helplessly nodded towards Su Luo.

  In front of life, what are these?

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "Then please let the fat man take us to the ladder."

  Finally, on the spar screen, the fat man was dejected and carried by Su Luo. He opened his authority, opened the ladder, and carried everyone all the way. Go directly to the eighteenth floor.

  At this moment, everyone in the base was silent.

  They watched as the ladder slammed to the top floor.

  Everyone is stupid.

  On the other screen, Ning Yihai and the others were still fighting frantically with the guards on the seventeenth floor.

  The guards on the 17th floor are very powerful!

  At this moment, they can neither make a sound of the guards of other layers, but also fully resist the attacks of these guards. The situation is very difficult!

  But they still clenched their teeth!

  because!

  (End of this chapter) 4883 Chapter stunned 7