6941-6960 Acting Baby

Chapter 6941 Acting like a baby 4

  But this girl blinked her eyes and stared at him with her smart and beautiful eyes.

  Nangong Liuyun sighed and stretched out his hand to take off the mask on his face.

  As soon as the mask was taken off, a delicate and handsome face was immediately revealed.

  What kind of face is that? The skin can be broken and smooth like a fat blow, making women feel ashamed to look at it.

  The angular contours, the delicately crafted features, and the unparalleled beauty...

  this face, Su Luo looked at this face for so many years, the familiar can no longer be familiar.

  But every time I see it, it will make her amazed and make her blush and heartbeat.

  Su Luo stared at Nangong Liuyun blankly, and looked at her Nangong carefully.

  And just at this

  moment-- "Puff--" With

  a soft sound, Nangong Liuyun's slender and powerful hand grasped the hilt of the sword and drew it casually.

  "Zheng——" The

  sword was thrown on the ground casually.

  Nangong Liuyun held the bleeding position.

  Su Luo stared at the beautiful face in front of him in a daze.

  The two leaned very close, sniffing against sniffing, Su Luo could clearly feel the heat of Nangong Liuyun spraying on her nose.

  "Nangong Liuyun."

  "Yeah."

  "Nangong Liuyun."

  "Yeah." It was

  indeed her Nangong, she didn't dream.

  Nangong Liuyun was frightened by her, and yelled softly: "You still have injuries on your body, don't move!"

  Su Luo saw the sweat on his forehead, and immediately laughed with a chuckle.

  She laughed at him: "Fool."

  Nangong Liuyun flicked her forehead as white as jade with no anger: "You don't feel sorry for your injury at all."

  "Because you care about it." Su Luo said it for granted, confidently, "You are more nervous than me. , Then why bother to be nervous together? What a waste of energy."

  Nangong Liuyun glanced at her speechlessly.

  Su Luo smiled and said, "Let's talk about it, but it's just such a small injury. What's so nervous? My previous injury was a hundred more serious than this...Uh...Nangong, I'm so hungry, I want to eat!"

  Su Luo looked at When Nangong Liuyun's black face burst into the sky, the subject immediately changed.

  However, it is too late to change the subject.

  "Which injuries did you have before? Where? Are you still hurting? Are there any discomforts? Who caused you to be injured..." Nangong Liuyun threw a series of questions, only Su Luo was dizzy.

  PS: The little cuties of Nuan Nuan family, recommendation votes are very important, so Nuan Nuan is here to try hard to ask for recommendation votes in everyone's hands. The recommendation votes will be refreshed every day and can be voted every day, so I implore everyone to vote. Will it be warm? Thank you~~~ Of course, if you don't have a ticket, it doesn't matter. Your subscription is the biggest encouragement to Nuan. Of course, the monthly ticket is also very important, don't forget to vote. One by one~~~~~~

  PS: Nuan Nuan's little cuties, the recommendation ticket is very important, so Nuan Nuan is working hard to ask for the recommendation ticket in everyone's hands. The recommendation ticket will be refreshed every day, every day. I voted, so please vote for your recommendation for Nuan, okay? Thank you~~~ Of course, if you don't have a ticket, it doesn't matter. Your subscription is the biggest encouragement to Nuan. Of course, the monthly ticket is also very important, don't forget to vote. One by one~~~~~~~ Of course, it doesn't matter if you don't have a ticket. Your subscription is the biggest encouragement to Nuan. Of course, the monthly ticket is also very important, don't forget to vote. One by one ~~~~~~

  (End of this chapter)

  "Say!" Nangong Liuyun maintained a black anger on his face.

  Su Luo took his arm and said, "Could you not say... It is cruel to make people reminisce about the dark past, isn't it?"

  "It's useless to act like a baby." Nangong Liuyun hangs Su Luo on him. The hand on the arm pulled down and held her hand, "Don't worry, some grudges don't necessarily have to be reported on the spot."

  Nangong Liuyun knew that Su Luo was worried that he could not restrain himself from seeking revenge and would fall into a dangerous situation. Refused to tell him.

  Su Luo thought, yes, is there anyone who is more sensible, wiser and darker than her Nangong family?

  Su Luo immediately wanted to sit up.

  "Don't move." Nangong Liuyun was anxious.

  Su Luo's soft body fell into Nangong Liuyun's arms and found a comfortable position to negotiate. Only then did she talk about her experience during this period from beginning to end.

  From the beginning, I played Qi Sen next to Colonel Jinghua, then next to Pu Xiaohu, and then used this springboard to kill Mr. Wang, and then played his role...

  Su Luo also took out from the space and shot from General Pu The confidential documents that came to show Nangong Liuyun: "Here, the content is rich in it. For these documents, Dashuai Pu wants to kill me. Take it away quickly, and these things will be of great use in your hands. "

  Nangong Liuyun didn't look at it, put all these documents away, and asked Su Luo: "What happened later?"

  Su Luo said triumphantly: "I went into the old green monster's medicine room later, I don't know. What's the matter with this old man, it's good for me for a while, and it hurts me again for a while, in short, if the enemy is unclear from the friend, just treat it as the enemy."

  "What happened then?" Nangong Liuyun looked at Su Luo seriously. .

  Finally, I still have to talk about this injury.

  Su Luoyuan wanted to avoid the heavy and light, but Nangong Liuyun held her wrist: "You are poisoned, don't think I don't know!"

  There is deep anger in Nangong Liuyun's beautiful and deep star eyes!

  This anger was not towards Su Luo, but to the person who hurt Su Luo, and to himself!

  Su Luo knew he was blaming himself.

  At that time, he didn't want to let her

  "Speak the truth, say word by word, don't hide it!" Nangong Liuyun poked Su Luo's head in an angry manner.

  This little girl is used to acting like a baby, and the topic of acting like a baby gets off the track. Nangong Liuyun understands her.

  "Oh." Su Luo flattened his mouth, rubbed his forehead, and succinctly explained what had happened recently.

  Although Su Luo did not say how they tortured her, the injuries on her body could not be covered.

  The wound has healed, but the scar is still there, especially the radial artery of the left wrist. It has been cut one after another, and the wound has not healed very well.

  Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun weakly, and she found that this unbelievably cold, noble and domineering man turned her head silently.

  "What's wrong with you, Nangong?" Su Luo leaned forward.

  "Nangong, are you crying?" Su Luo saw that his eyes were a little moist. How much does this man feel sorry for her... Su Luo was so touched in his heart, he touched his neck and buried his head by his neck, listening to his steady and powerful pulse.

  The two people hugged each other with warm affection...

  as if time was frozen in this moment.

  After a long time, Su Luo came out of his arms and squeezed Nangong Liuyun's face: "Okay, don't be angry, those people have offended me, how much can I live? I only feel sorry for them."

  Nangong Liuyun suddenly did not I'm so angry.

  (End of this chapter)