5721-5740 Buy Buy Buy !!!

Chapter 5721 Righteous words 8

  And at this moment, Su Luo said very kindly: "The bad things you do yourself, don't involve the leader. The leader is the most clear-cut, the most just and strict, and the most impartial and law-enforcement! "

  made princes nearly a spray of blood to see off the Soviet Union.

  What does she mean? In other words, if he helped Zhan Sui, he would be unclear, unfair and strict, and not impartial in law enforcement? She is going to kill him alive!

  But this idiot Zhan Sui!

  The idiot said to Su Luo next: "Hehe, no matter what you say, Chief Li must be on my side!"

  Hehe, you are so tall! The leader of Li will slap Zhan Sui to death on the spot!

  This idiot!

  I still dont know if he was secretly photographed, and he kept saying no, and determined not to be secretly photographed. How stupid is he? !

  Leader Li rushed up to pull out the display, but at this time, Su Luo said coolly, "Hey, leader Li, dont block people. I will soon put Ai Chen to betray Hu Zeyan. This is the most intuitive. Evidence of oh.

  Leader Li glared at Su Luo!

  Chief Wei also rarely said: "Since it is evidence, it is of course to be seen. Brother Li stay safe and watch it."

  But how can Chief Li stay calm?

  This idiot Zhan Sui is working hard!

  In the lens, he triumphantly proved to Su Luo that he protected his shortcomings.

  Su Luo said, "Oh, it turns out that the leader of Li is yours. Even if you kill your classmates, he will keep you safe? It's terrible?"

  Look, look at these words, this is clearly digging a hole. !

  But this idiot Zhan Sui! This super invincible idiot in the universe, he actually jumped into the pit automatically, and buried himself in the mud, because he was very triumphant: "Now you know that you are afraid? It's late!"

  Too late to your whole family! Chief Li clenched his fists, he decided to kill this girl.

  Leader Li couldn't bear to watch the dialogue in the next screen!

  This idiot! Actually want Su Luo to warm the bed slave girl! How dare he!

  Master Shu treated Su Luo special, and even he didn't dare to deal with Su Luo blatantly. He only dared to sneak in, this idiot actually dared! How could he not be stupid by himself? !

  Chief Li was trembling with anger!

  He said so, if he helped him by protecting the shortcomings, it would be what he said in the real lens!

  Therefore, I will never help him anymore!

  Not at all!

  Zhan Sui's eyes widened, staring at the picture.

  Hey you Su Luo! Didn't you record it? very good! Now that you recorded it, it will be a long time before you beat me up! I want adults to see how violent you are!

  "Huh!" Zhan Sui exclaimed suddenly, and he pointed to Su Luo, "Where are you hitting me? How come you hit me? Why not?!"

  "I hit you? When did I hit you?" Su Luoman With an innocent face, he spread his hands: "Look at what is on the screen. If there is not on the screen, you can't blame me, classmate Zhan."