6601-6620 New Queen Su Luo

Chapter 6601 Corner of the wall 1

  Jiuyang Yichi is still inserted above his head!

  Originally it was only ten centimeters inserted, but as time passed, Jiuyang Yichi got deeper and deeper, and at this time, it has already entered half...

  If Su Luo can't arrive in time, wait until Gong Xining refines Jiuyang Yichi , The consequences... simply unthinkable!

  What Su Luo can do is to urge the Blue Fiend Vulture on the road!

  The Green Fiend Vulture was also desperate for Su Luo's magic pill.

  They had flew for 20 days before reaching the mainland on the other side of the road for a month!

  After arriving on the mainland, Su Luo paid a small amount of magic pill demon food, and hired the birds, birds and beasts on the mainland... Su Luo took the flying birds and beasts all the way, and finally arrived at her destination,

  Rabe , two months later. The fifth peak of Duluo Peak on the plateau!

  After sending away the birds that brought her all the way, Su Luo stood alone on the Fifth Peak!

  The peaks here are steep and towering into the sky!

  The more you go up, the more misty and hazy, the lower the visibility.

  However, these are not troublesome to Su Luo. Her only concern now is that if Gong Xining is with his partner, if they join hands, then what should she do...

  Suddenly!

  Su Luo's inspiration flashed!

  Companion... Companion... Su Luo suddenly remembered a word!

  As long as the hoe is swung well, there is no corner to dig... and she should make good use of this sentence and make precise arrangements.

  While climbing to the fifth peak, Su Luo designed the best plan in his mind.

  After all, if the two Dzogchen Nine Star Pinnacles join forces, Su Luo's chance of winning is less than 10%!

  Soon, Su Luo climbed to the fifth peak.

  Towering mountain peaks, silent cliffs.

  Silently came to the address shown to her before the big prophet, Su Luo hid behind a tree, observing the movement in front of him through the gap.

  In front of him, he was sitting cross-legged in a purple robe, and on top of his head, a white ruler had been inserted for the most part!

  It must be Gong Xining, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it!

  Su Luo's gaze patrolled the surrounding area, and soon she saw a faint shadow sitting in the shadow of the mountain peak. If you didn't look carefully, there would be no one there!

  Her eyes were half closed, and all her attention was devoted to Gong Xining!

  No wonder there was no such person in the crystal ball of the Great Prophet before, because she was hiding there.

  Su Luo only took a look at it and knew that that position was the best position for an ambush. Once anyone was unfavorable to Gong Xining, she could hit her at the best angle!

  Su Luo touched his chin...

  and at this moment, the fallen little Honglian, who was filling his stomach all the way, got out of his head.

  After several months of devouring the source of fire stone, the strength of the fallen little red lotus is now even stronger than that of Su Luo.

  It got out of its head and wandered around, then told Su Luo: "That person is amazing."

  "How amazing?" Su Luo asked.

  Falling Xiao Honglian told Su Luo: "It's more powerful than the person with a ruler on his head."

  "How did you and I work together? Have you ever beaten it?" Su Luo used his mind to talk to Falling Xiao Honglian.

  Falling Xiao Honglian tilted his head and thought for a while: "Five-five points."

  Five-to-five points, in Su Luo's opinion, the probability is very low. If Gong Xining interrupts refining and joins the battle circle during the battle... then the consequences will be unavoidable. It's also terrible!

  Therefore, if you are not capable of the enemy, you can only outsmart.

  And just when Su Luo and Fallen Honglian were talking with their brain consciousness...

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6602 Corner of the wall 2

  "Who is hiding there? Get out of here!" An angry shout hit the tree in front of Su Luo!

  Click!

  The tree fell.

  Revealing the exquisite and peerless face behind the tree!

  And Su Luo finally saw clearly the face of this Gong Xining, the Taoist companion.

  This girl looks pretty good, but to be honest, compared to her face, it's still far

  behind ... Su Luo made a fist slightly, and the originally designed plan came up!

  She looked at Gong Xining and ran over, dad da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da, she couldn't hide the excitement in her heart: "Ningning! Ningning turned out you are here! It's so hard for me to find you!"

  Su Luo said, tears in his eyes. , Ran to Gong Xining and yelled: "Ningning, why a ruler is inserted into your head, is it hurt? I will help you pull it out!"

  Su Luo gave the Taoist companion a violent thunder. , Glared at Su Luo, and at the same time shouted: "Don't touch him!"

  Su Luo angrily raised his eyes and glared at the Taoist companion: "Who are you!" The

  Taoist companion flushed with anger. Why is this girl rebelling? Come and question her?

  "Who are you?!"

  Su Luo sneered: "I am Gong Xining's fiancée, didn't he tell you? Who are you? Why are you by my fianc? Who the hell is it!"

  Su Luo's voice was clear and crisp, arrogant and unreasonable, staring straight at the Taoist companion.

  The poor Taoist companion was deeply shocked by what Su Luo said. He opened his mouth, but he didn't say a word.

  "Quickly tell who you are! Who is your last name? You wouldn't even dare to say your own name!" Su Luo sneered! A look of jealousy.

  This exciting method is very useful. The Taoist companion turned red and sneered: "I am Tu Hongyan!"

  "Oh, Miss Tu Hongyan, what is your relationship with Gong Xining?" Su Luo asked fiercely!

  Tu Hongyan was almost breathless!

  Her complexion flushed red, her hands clenched into fists, and she didn't have a fist to greet Su Luo!

  "Say, what is your relationship with him! Why are you alone in this mountain?!" Su Luo pressed hard, and poor Tu Hongyan stepped back.

  At this moment, Gongxining Refining and Chemical Jiuyang Yichi is at a critical juncture.

  His five senses were not completely closed, so he listened to what Su Luo said.

  When he heard Su Luo's voice, his first reaction was to want to run, but now he can't run at all, so he can only watch the changes.

  After listening to Su Luo's words, Gong Xining almost vomited blood...

  If he hadn't seen Nangong Liuyun before, Gong Xining would still wonder if Su Luo really had a crush on him, but after seeing a peerless teenager like Nangong Liuyun, he I can't even think of this idea.

  Therefore, when Su Luo questioned Tu Hongyan, Gong Xining's first reaction was, I rub! Su Luo is pitting me!

  Gong Xining couldn't wait to jump up and tell Su Luo's innocence, but at the moment he was practicing at the most critical juncture, and he couldn't stop it... He could only do it in a hurry!

  However, how can one be distracted at the critical moment of refining Jiuyang Yichi? With this distraction, he felt that the magic power had shifted through the meridians.

  Gong Xining only felt that when the dantian was hot, something serious happened!

  Before he could think about it, he quickly shifted his focus to the major event of refining nine suns and one foot.

  At this moment, Su Luo had already forced Tu Hongyan to retreat step by step.

  PS: I have something to delay today, but I will finish today's six chapters before going to bed~~ It's very late, you guys go to bed first, good night~~

  (End of this chapter)