3821-3840 Final Battle

Chapter 3821 Win 3

  "Hiss——"

  Everyone in the audience gasped!

  This is going to stage a father and daughter xx on the battle stage, in front of the entire Tiandaozong and the imperial college teachers?

  Murong Mo's mouth twitched slightly, she didn't dare to look directly... She really didn't know how a good Chi Yan Xuan Ye Yi Jin Pill had become such a powerful spring. Where is the medicine?

  Yes, from the series of actions that Yan Zhuojun did just now, what kind of Chi Yan Xuan Ye Yi Jin Wan whose skill soared tenfold was what she had eaten? Obviously, it is the enhanced version of ten times the efficacy of spring. Is the medicine okay? !

  At this time, the face of the Seventh Elder was already black, and the black could almost drip ink.

  "Stop making trouble!" The seventh elder was so angry that he blew his beard and stared!

  "No, no~~" Yan Zhuojun gnawed at her father's face.

  Everyone in the audience is going crazy after seeing it.

  Su Luo was standing in a corner at the moment, as if everyone in the audience had forgotten her, but one person looked at her deeply. In the dark and deep eyes, it seemed that there was only her in the world. Shadows.

  This person is the master of Ningjing Language.

  Ning Jingyu could see through Su Luoyu's eight-star strength at a glance. At the beginning, he was worried about her, but he was more expecting her, expecting her to surprise him again and bring him a surprise.

  Sure enough, this girl Su was born to surprise him.

  Effortlessly, turning defeat into victory is wonderful, wonderful.

  Even Ning Jingyu didn’t know that his feelings for Su Luo had deepened again and again in Su Luo’s dazzling performance... The

  Seventh Elder was almost crazy, and he could only go down with a hand knife. Hit Yan Zhuojun directly!

  "Antidote!" The Seventh Elder stared at Su Luo fiercely, yelling!

  At this time, Su Luo seemed to smile, "What's the antidote?" The

  Seventh Elder sneered, "Jun'er was so victimized by you. Do you dare to say that you don't know what happened? Quickly, get me the antidote! "The

  seventh elder's hand directly grabbed Su Luo's neck.

  In an instant, the expressions of the three people present changed!

  One is Lord Sovereign!

  One is Ningjing language.

  There is another one, Xiao Ke.

  Xiaoke had already finished the match, he hummed and ran to find Su Luo, went home with her for dinner, but before he got closer, he discovered that the dead old man dared to catch his sister!

  It's worth it!

  This violent temper of the little cub can never be endured.

  I saw him rushing up and shouting: "Old dead man, you dare to move her a try!" The

  little cub's words, like a thunderbolt on the blue sky, turned the smashed Seventh Elder into a dizzy direction, and his hand retracted subconsciously. .