5801-5820 Who Won?

Chapter 5801 Chasing and killing 5

  Su Luo looked back, the Yueying Purple EFI Mica Beast was sneering at Su Luo's ferocious sneer!

  The Yueying Zi EFI Mica Beast did not push the mountain with both hands this time, but opened its blood basin and mouth!

  "Kacha!" The

  sharp fangs bit the cliff mountainside!

  A crisp sound!

  Click!

  The whole straight cliff is faltering!

  Ouch, let me go! Su Luo yelled in his heart!

  Is this also OK? !

  Open your mouth to bite off a mountain? !

  Even Su Luo was shocked, how can the audience outside the venue bear it?

  Everyone looked pale!

  "It's horrible!"

  "It's incredible enough to push the mountain with both hands. Now this Yueying purple electric spray mica beast actually bites with

  its mouth!" "And it was bitten off!"

  Everyone understood this time. , Why is this level a strength-based assessment?

  Doesn't the Yueying Zi EFI Mica Beast show its terrifying power?

  As the peak was bitten off, the whole mountain fell forward!

  Su Luo used this force to rush forward frantically!

  Because Su Luo had seen it a long time ago, the front of this cliff is at the foot of Daxue Mountain!

  Looking up, the Big Snow Mountain is towering into the sky, and I cant tell whether the top is a cloud or snow. Su Luo only knows that this Big Snow Mountain is very tall and very high!

  Su Luo fell to the ground, flying upwards!

  The temperature at the foot of the mountain is neither high nor low, and there is no snow yet, so you can only escape all the way up and into the snow.

  The Yueying purple electric spray mica beast likes to live in hot areas, so the snow is a nemesis for it, which will limit its strength!

  So, as long as you climb to the top, Su Luo is safe!

  Su Luo rushed up crazy all the way!

  The Yueying purple electric spray mica beast that had smashed a mountain peak appeared at the foot of Daxue Mountain.

  It roars angrily at Daxue Mountain!

  Because it is very clear, it does not like Daxueshan!

  Although she lives nearby, she has never been to a snowy mountain!

  As far as the Yueying Zi Electric Mica Beast could see, he saw a small black shadow escaping towards the snowy mountain!

  This abominable human took away its seven little cubs! hateful!

  The so-called mother is stronger!

  Although Yueying Zi Electric Spray Mica Beast was afraid of Daxue Mountain, she was concerned about her little cub, so she rushed forward without hesitation!

  The Yueying Zi EFI Mica Beast rushed forward desperately.

  Because it is very clear that only by quickly taking down the hateful human beings can it go down the mountain quickly.