5301-5320 Crisis

Chapter 5301 is dead 3

  "Everyone has a thousand fire crystals, and I will get them right now!"

  A group of people surrounded Gu Yi at the center of the circle, and each of them reached out and asked him for money.

  Gu Yi almost vomited blood!

  And he really vomited a mouthful of blood.

  Purely angry.

  It was deliberately clear that in the days to come...he had no good life.

  After this battle, Su Luo established her first position in absolute authority in the third grade!

  At the same time, the people in the branch were exasperated in front of the Chinese emperor.

  The people of Zhongdi were not convinced: "You are proud of P. Don't you just have Su Luo as the boss?"

  The people in the branch are very proud: "Yes, yes, we are proud, because we have Su Luo who is ranked number one. Being the boss, do you have any?"

  Zhongdi's person: "..." He vomits blood!

  After this battle, the people of the Chinese Emperor still looked at the branch as unpleasant, but no one dared to bully the students at the branch anymore.

  Because after this battle, the students of the branch not only have Su Luo as the backer, but they have become very united and cohesive!

  As soon as the people of the Chinese Emperor provoke them, the people of the branch will summon hundreds of people to seek justice...In the

  past, the people of the Chinese Emperor arbitrarily robbed and attacked the territory, but now... let them dare not do them.

  Finally, Zhongdi’s students formed a team to lift Kong Yifeng out of the forest.

  As for the group of Gu Yi...They also came out of the forest silently, but then they were left homeless.

  The Chinese Emperor did not take them in, nor dared to take them in. The branch would not take them in... They suddenly became like rootless duckweeds. At the same time, they had to worry about the retaliation of the branch, trembling and trembling every day.

  After this battle, Su Luo, like a pin of calm seas, firmly settled in the branch hospital group, giving them confidence and support.

  The students of Zhongdi are now full of awe for Su Luo.

  No one dared to doubt Su Luo's strength anymore.

  You know, Kong Yifeng has the strength of a fourth-grade student, but he is still defeated by Su Luo, so what kind of strength is Su Luo now?

  Nobody knows.

  Even Su Luo herself didn't know, she only knew that during the recent period, she had a feeling that she would break through at any time.

  Without the provocation of the Zhongdi students, the two sides are in a strange state of balance.

  Su Luo knew that as long as Kong Yifeng was not suddenly powerful enough to become abnormal, and as long as she was not surprised, this strange balance would continue.

  But what Su Luo did not expect was that Kong Yifeng's situation at this moment had suddenly become very dangerous.

  Kong Yifeng has stayed in the Zhongdi base for treatment since he was carried out by Zhongdi's students.