4321-4340 Killing her

Chapter 4321 Explosion! ! !

  Homanxi laughed: "If you don't say you won't die, you will die if you say it, Su Luo, do you think I am as stupid as you? But you are really pitiful when you say it. I secretly offend no one. I know, hahaha--"

  Su Luo sighed: "Then, you take your precious secrets and go to hell."

  Su Luo's hand showed a strange fire, and the flames quickly flew towards the bombs in a circle. ball.

  moment!

  Everyone was stunned!

  "Fuck!!! It's real!!!"

  "Everyone, run! Get down!!!"

  "It's really exploding! It's really exploding! Everyone, run!"

  At this moment, Wang Jiancheng was directly scared. Fainted.

  Homansi, who has been calm as the wind, flashed an incredible horror in his eyes at this moment!

  Her eyes widened!

  impossible!

  How dare Su Luo explode, how dare she! ! !

  Here is Nanchu College, with so many students, and close to the teaching area, this explosion-

  "No!!!"

  Homansi screamed horribly.

  "Boom!" A

  raging fire light soared into the sky, and thirty explosive balls bombed one after another!

  Thick black smoke billowed out like a mushroom cloud.

  The intense heat wave radiated in all directions.

  Shockwave indiscriminate attack!

  These students of Nanchu Academy, after being unbelievable, all lay on the ground, holding their heads, not daring to move.

  very scary!

  Such a strong impact is terrible!

  Su Luo dare! How dare she!

  Within three miles, it was scorched black.

  But on the lawn where Su Luo was sitting, let alone the grass, even the dirt on the ground was blown into a huge pit.

  Where is Homanhi?

  Where is Wang Jiancheng?

  These two people, not to mention the corpses, even the powder is gone.

  At the time of the explosion, the ground of the entire Nanchu Academy shook violently.

  This... the

  teacher area of ​​Nanchu College.

  The deputy dean sat on the chair with a gloomy expression, his expression dignified and uncertain.

  Under him was Yin Changfeng, a teacher from Nanchu Academy.

  "Sir, vice president, can't you intervene now?" Yin Changfeng couldn't believe it!

  The deputy dean snorted coldly: "Since you have committed the murder of your classmates, you must have the courage to bear the consequences! However, this girl is indeed too presumptuous and dares to blow up our branch!"

  "So..." Yin Changfeng Looking expectantly at the deputy dean.

  The deputy dean glanced at Yin Changfeng angrily: "The student's affairs can only be settled by the students themselves, and the teacher must not interfere."