3641-3660 Tiandao Sect

Chapter 3641 The cub shows off his power 8

  "Then how do I call you?" The third elder asked with a smile.

  "My sister calls me Xiaoke, but you are not allowed to call!" The little cub stared at the third elder unhappily.

  The third elder smiled and said: "Okay, I don't call, I don't call, but there must be a name?" The

  young cub stared at the third elder impatiently: "What the hell are you going to say!"

  Get angry! Why are you still not angry! Gong Yiran continued to encourage the three elders in his heart.

  But at this time, the three elders touched their noses a little awkwardly, their attitude...still better than ever.

  It seems that the little boy was euphemistically coaxed not to buy it, so the third elder changed a direct way. He coughed lightly and said, "Actually, I want you to join our Heavenly Dao Sect. Participate in the Central Continental Imperial College Examination Competition as a disciple. Once the teachers of the Imperial College are admitted, you will be a glorious and great imperial college student. You know, the Imperial College is..."

  Balabala... The third elders have a long speech, and talk to The little cub spread it all over again, and it made him dry.

  But the young boy opposite him still stared at him coldly, his stubborn little face was indifferent and distant, and he only threw out one sentence: "Although I don't know what you are talking about, I refuse!" The

  third elder: " ......"

  At this moment, a clear female voice came: "Xiao Ke."

  There is no doubt that the person who made the sound was Su Luo.

  The little cub was afraid that someone would be unfavorable to Su Luo, so when he walked out of the dark room, he released a small barrier on Su Luo's door. With Su Luo's current strength... she couldn't get out at all.

  So she just called the little cub to come in.

  The boy who was still cold, turned into a bright and sunny boy in the next moment, and rushed towards the dark room like a joy.

  Seeing the change of face at this moment, the third elder couldn't react to something... This, should he be dazzled? He actually saw a brilliant smile on the face of that cold, ruthless, domineering and powerful young man? It must be that old eyes are not good...

  At this moment, the young Sa Huan rushed to the door of the dark room, he rubbed his face, so the bright smiling face instantly became indifferent and alienated, and he opened the door with a bang, staring at Su Luo, with the temper of a young master, arrogantly raised his head high: "Why are you calling me?"

  Su Luo couldn't help but smile as he looked at the little cub's arrogant expression.

  She walked over and took the little cub to sit across from her, and then she sat cross-legged herself and took out the roasted spicy beef strips to the little cub.

  When the little cub saw the spicy beef strips sprinkled with sesame seeds, he was immediately enraged, and arrogantly put aside the spiced beef strips, gnawing and devouring the spicy beef strips.

  Well, it's so delicious! ! ! But my sister can only have one at a time!

  The little cub, who finished nibbling in an instant, looked at Su Luo expectantly with a pair of beautiful big watery and clear eyes.