6881-6900 God

Chapter 6881 Epidemic 2

  Pu Xiaohu Ten Thousand Red Tiger Camp is encircling and suppressing the Nangong Shen Yu team.

  Nangong Shen Yu's team has only more than 20 people, half of them have serious injuries, and the other half have minor injuries.

  Such a team cannot get up fast.

  Even if Su Luo's little black cat has been in this team, leading them the way.

  One day passed...the

  crisis is getting closer!

  However, the biggest crisis does not come from the outside, but from the inside.

  Because!

  The epidemic of Nangong Shenyu finally began to spread!

  The first to be infected was Yang Xiaoyi, who had been taking care of him up close.

  Before Yang Xiaoyi knew it, Zhao Xiaoer came over to change shifts with him. He saw the red bumps on his face, and his face changed

  drastically : "Yang Xiaoyi! What's wrong with your face!" This exclaimed. Call everyone's attention.

  Yang Xiaoyi wiped his hand on his face, his face was blushing, and his eyes instantly appeared frightened!

  He subconsciously yelled: "Stop! Don't come! Don't approach me!"

  Everyone present didn't mean to step back, but went one step further. Everyone's face was extremely concerned, but helplessly desperate!

  They are not fools...

  In the beginning, before the captain's disease was contagious, Master Su Luo decided that it was a contagious disease!

  But they did not abandon the captain, and naturally they would not abandon Yang Xiaoyi now.

  However, for this disease, everyone is deeply desperate.

  Now that Lord Su Luo is not here and Lord Nangong is not here, what should they do?

  All the players looked at their deputy captain.

  At this moment, the deputy captain's face was very heavy!

  "Deputy Captain, it's not good! The enemy Red Tiger Camp is approaching within a hundred miles of us!" The team members who were sent out as scouts rushed to tell the deputy captain the information that made their team worse!

  "Furthermore, the Ten Thousand Red Tiger Battalion, scattered, and

  rushed towards us in a fan-shaped encirclement!" "Deputy Captain, we can't delay any longer! We must set off now!" Everyone stared at the deputy captain anxiously!

  However, the deputy captain looked at Nangong Shen Yu.

  At this moment, their captain was closing his eyes tightly, and the red wounds on his face were bleeding pus, which looked very shocking!

  Not only his face, but his whole body was bleeding like this...

  Now there are only two ways before them.

  One is to abandon the seriously injured team members and the infected team members, and the rest of the team members soar up to speed, and it is very likely to escape from the Red Tiger Camp.

  But if you still carry the stretcher with the seriously injured and infected players, then the probability of them being chased by the Red Tiger Camp is almost 100%!

  The general Tantai of the Demon Realm was also awe-inspiring at first, but in the end there were few people who could accompany him to death.

  And now.

  The deputy captain turned his head, those eyes that were as quiet as the deep sea swept across everyone's face, his voice was sharp, with unprecedented seriousness, and said: "Now there are only two roads, one is to take the captain and the others, and the other is to abandon. They, I can't make a choice alone, so I give you the right to choose!" The

  deputy captain stared at them sharply: "Everyone shows their hands to vote!"

  "Time is running out, and a show of hands is held immediately!" The deputy captain refused to give. A chance for anyone to speak!

  "Those who abandoned the captain and Yang Xiaoyi, please raise your hands!"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6882 Plague 3

  deputy captains stand on a huge rock, and the rest of the team members are standing under the rock.

  They stand straight and look like death!

  No one raised their hands!

  Zhao Xiaoer said: "When we left the spirit world, we swore! Never abandon any comrade-in-arms! Never abandon any comrade-in-arms! Never betray any comrade-in-arms!"

  "Isn't it just a disease? No Seek to be born in the same year and on the same day, but to die in the same year and the same month!"

  "That's right, isn't it the Demon Chaser? We have killed so many high-ranking demon generals, and we have already returned to our roots. Why should we die?"

  ... All of

  them are impassioned. !

  Everyone regards death as home!

  All righteous words!

  The deputy captain looked at the choices made by the players and smiled with satisfaction: "Very well, that's it. What if Master Su Luo comes with an antidote for a moment, what if?"

  "Go!"

  This death squad did not abandon any of its members and rushed forward at the fastest speed.

  No one knows whether their choice is right or wrong.

  And they themselves just follow the truest choice in their hearts.

  "Report of vice captain! Red tiger camp only 87 km away from us! ' "

  Reports vice captain! Red tiger camp of sixty kilometers from us!'

  "Reports vice captain! Red tiger camp only forty kilometers away from us! '

  Red tiger The camp is approaching every minute and every second!

  The death squad in front can feel the urgency and tension of being chased.

  And the Red Tiger Camp behind them is also making the same report at this moment.

  There are five camps in Chihuying!

  It was the fifth battalion of the Red Tigers who came to chase the death squad!

  "Report to Colonel! Only ten kilometers away from the target!"

  Dongfang Zhenhua, the camp tent of the fifth battalion, was sitting on the high-headed horse. The eyes of the yin prey gave out a cold glow, and the corners of his mouth raised a bloodthirsty chill. A cold smile: "How's the layout ahead?" The

  scout reported in a loud voice: "The spirit world's death squad has been surrounded in a fan shape! Once gathered, the team can be surrounded in a triangle."

  "No, it's not a triangle." Dongfang Zhenhua smiled mysteriously.

  It is not surrounded by a triangle, is it surrounded by four corners? But it's not right... Obviously there are no chasing soldiers ahead.

  How did the scout know that at that time, Pu Xiaohu and his father requested a team to intercept the death squad? However, it worked.

  At this moment, when Nangong Shen Yu, a squad of death to death, was rushing forward, the scout reported: "There is an assassin team ahead!" The

  deputy captain frowned, forward? How can a team of assassins appear in front?

  However, before they could react, the assassin team had appeared!

  This team has a small number of people, only ten people, but each one is a master with one enemy and one hundred!

  Bang bang bang!

  The sound of weapon contact came faintly!

  The assassin team was able to run rampant in the rear of the Demon Realm for a year, and assassinated so many high-level generals, their strength should not be underestimated!

  The deputy captain gave an order: "Leave ten people with their captain, and the rest will rush forward immediately!"

  Three minutes later, the ten-person assassin team sent by the Demon World was wiped out, but because of the delay-

  behind The Red Tiger Camp has been surrounded vigorously!

  The encirclement of Chihuying continued to shrink, and finally, surrounded by more than a dozen people!

  The deputy captain stared coldly at the surrounding Demon Soldiers, secretly rejoicing, but fortunately, he had ordered several people to carry the captain away.

  (End of this chapter)