5921-5940 Call for help

Chapter 5921 Medical Skills 1

  Or Huan Pei was the first to come back to his senses, staring at Su Luo incredulously: "You mean, you can save the father, not only for three months, but the one who lives all the time?? "

  Su Luo gave him an angry look: "Is there any other way to live?"

  " Yes , but..." Huan Pei didn't believe it, "Doctor Qu said..."

  Mrs. Nangong sneered, "Doctor Qu said wronged." The imperial doctor said, "Is the imperial doctor Qu your father? You listened to what he said like that!"

  Mrs. Nangong went straight and unobstructed. Fortunately, everyone was still immersed in the aftermath of the bomb released by Su Luo at this time, and did not react much.

  Huan Pei glared at Su Luo: "You made the old man like this, so you dare to magnify your words without embarrassment, you--"

  "Wait another time for the incense stick." Before Huan Pei could speak, Su Luo was on the sidelines. Sitting down on the chair, looking at the old man on the bed, he said with a faint expression, "After a stick of incense, your old man will calm down."

  Everyone looked at Su Luo suspiciously.

  Only Mrs. Nangong really trusted Su Luo.

  She really asked Mother Bai to take a stick of incense to time the clock.

  The Huan family looked at each other, not knowing whether to believe it or not.

  But they have no way to deal with the old man's illness, nor can they alleviate the old man's pain, so they can only watch Su Luo and Mrs. Nangong.

  Time passed by minute by minute, and the surrounding silence was terrible.

  "It's time for a stick of incense!" Yin pointed to the remaining ashes, and smiled coldly at Su Luo: "Don't you say that the old man will restore calm after a stick of incense? The result? You?

  Look— " Yin's finger pointed toward the bed!

  The next moment, she was stunned.

  Because she saw the original painful cold sweat on the bed, the old man, who was constantly twitching, was lying flat on the bed now, with a calm face, falling into a good sleep, and there was a slight snoring.

  This...

  Everyone looked at Su Luo with weird eyes.

  Mrs. Nangong stood up immediately and laughed: "Is it right? I told you that my family is a genius doctor! If she says it can be cured, it will definitely be cured!" The

  Huan Pei and Huan Xing brothers looked at each other. Both saw a suspicious look in each other's eyes.

  However, if they say that they trust Su Luo now, it is absolutely impossible.

  However, after this incident, they did not reject Su Luo as much as at the beginning.

  When Su Luo walked to the old man's bed, they wanted to stop, but they still didn't say anything, they all stared at Su Luo.

  Su Luo bent down and checked the old man's lower back.

  Just now, under Su Luo's poking, a thin hole was brought out by her, and the previous protective air escaped from here.

  "It's not bad, all the gas has come out." Su Luo nodded, and then took out her Wonderful Shadow Needle.

  Seeing Su Luo coming out with a thin needle in his hand, Huan’s family only felt that their scalp was numb, and Huan Pei even rebuked, “What are you going to do!”