6721-6740 The Rescue

Chapter 6721 Rescue 7 But

  the battle of the four of them is too weak compared to this ice demon and fire dragon.

  and!

  Su Luo looked at the time she set in the space, and told Nangong Liuyun: "We only have the last twenty minutes left."

  In twenty minutes, with their current combat power, through the ice The threat of the Devil Fire Dragon, with the unconscious Sixth Uncle, left this small glacier world safely... What is the possibility?

  Su Luo felt that the possibility was zero.

  But the smile on Nangong Liuyun's face was still calm, as if he could stand it up when the sky fell.

  He said to Su Luo: "Don't worry, we can

  do it ." Su Luo didn't know how to do it, she had nothing to do.

  At this moment, it seemed that Nangong Liuyun's words had worked, and the puzzling, strange voice gradually faded away.

  At this time, the person looking outside from the two manholes was Su Luo.

  She hurriedly turned around and said, "The terrifying ice demon and fire dragon is gone, farther and farther away, can we go out now?"

  Su Luo was not sure what happened after going out, so she looked at Nangong Liuyun.

  The three death shadow knights also looked at Nangong Liuyun, and everyone was waiting for his decision.

  Go out, or stay in the cave?

  If you stay in the cave, how long do you have to stay?

  Nangong Liuyun looked at Su Luo: "If you are allowed to make a decision, what will you do?"

  Su Luo clenched a fist: "If it were me, I would rush out! Because time is running out, only the last twenty minutes will be less than. If we don't rush out, when the Devil Emperor discovers that a large number of Tsing Yi guards are surrounded, the probability that we can survive is zero."

  Therefore, Su Luo was ready to gamble.

  "My family's Luo girl is what she said." Nangong Liuyun looked at Su Luo with a cowardly smile.

  Su Luo felt a little in her heart, and she shook her head hurriedly, "I just said it casually. This decision is related to the lives of the six of us present. It can't be so rash!"

  Nangong Liuyun gave her the feeling that what she said is what he said. Fully support...Nangong Liuyun trusted her so much, but Su Luo didn't believe in herself so much.

  The three powerful Death Shadow knights on the side frowned, they thought this was too rash.

  Nangong Liuyun looked at Su Luo with a smile on his face, but with a trace of seriousness: "Luo girl, now you close your eyes."

  "Oh." Su Luo held his hands by Nangong Liuyun and closed his eyes.

  "Now, listen to the voice in your heart and use your sixth sense to make a choice. Do you want to stay in the cave or go out?"

  Su Luo did not use any conditions to analyze rationally. Her sixth sense told her to stay. Although it is temporarily safe in the same place, it is a dead end. If you go out, although it is dangerous, it may open your way.

  Therefore, Su Luo's sixth sense told her: "Go out."

  Su Luo opened his eyes and looked at Nangong Liuyun seriously: "Go out." The

  three death shadow knights wanted to speak but did not speak... Obey the order It is their bounden duty!

  In their instincts, they have never opposed orders.

  Nangong Liuyun nodded, did not speak any more, but directly pushed away the ice and snow blocking them.

  With a soft sound, all the ice and snow obstacles were pushed away, revealing an exit that was large enough to accommodate the two of them.

  The light outside the cave entrance was shining, almost dazzling.

  Nangong Liuyun asked Death Shadow 22 to carry Sixth Uncle on his back. Because of his light power, his attack power was relatively weak, so the main attack power still depends on the 6th and the 20th.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 6722 Rescue 8

  Su Luo drilled out of his head and looked around quickly, and soon she was pleasantly surprised to find: "Hey! There is no ice demon and fire dragon, come on! Let's take the opportunity to go!"

  Su Luo did not see it. The whole picture of the Ice Demon Fire Dragon, but only a small part of its scales.

  The blue, shiny, and terrifying breath...but it was firmly engraved in her mind!

  After drilling out of the cave, there is a azure blue ice and snow world outside!

  There was snow in all directions, dense goose feathers fell from the sky, and the cedar on the ground was soft and soft, but it was ten meters thick! Stepping on it with one foot directly above the top of the head, the whole person is gone...

  This kind of ground is extremely inconvenient to walk on.

  The three members of the Death Shadow Knights were dumbfounded.

  Su Luo smiled faintly. Fortunately, she has space to carry around!

  In other people's small world, everyone's storage space can't be opened, but Su Luo's portable space has a sense of superiority, and she can open it.

  Su Luo used the wooden board in the space to sled out in threes and twos, and asked them to tie their legs: "Quick! Time is running out!"

  Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo were tied together.

  Everyone is fast!

  Although they have not been scratched before, they are all powerful and powerful, so they are all very quick to get started.

  Swipe it!

  Everyone quickly slid down from the mountainside, and flew up one by one!

  For a time, the wind and snow fluttered, eloquently.

  Everyone's time is very tight!

  From here to the cliff at the entrance, and then up from the bottom of the cliff, the total time of this series has been less than twenty minutes!

  Speed ​​up speed up speed up!

  Don't run into the ice demon and fire dragon!

  Everyone rushed forward with sleds nervously and excitedly!

  However, it seems that everyone's good luck has been used up...

  Suddenly!

  A terrifying shadow fell from mid-air, covering everyone in it!

  not good! ...

  Su Luo suddenly had a very bad premonition in his heart!

  She looked at Nangong Liuyun and said loudly: "No! I feel a breath of ice and fire! Could it be that the ice demon and fire dragon appeared?!"

  Before Su Luo's voice fell, she saw a fierce rush in front of him. sound!

  The whole mountain began to shake.

  At first there was a slight shaking, but soon, the shaking became more and more intense.

  Floppy...

  The snow on the peak slides from the center to the sides.

  Wow!

  A frightening breath shattered from the top of the mountain!

  Rumble!

  The whole mountain suddenly made a violent sound, and a breath of ice and fire rose into the sky!

  Su Luo raised his head and looked at the

  sky at the top of the mountain not far away !

  Su Luo felt the blood from his whole body rush to his forehead frantically!

  The whole body is stiff, stiff and motionless!

  Not only Su Luo!

  After this terrifying aura appeared, everyone, including Nangong Liuyun, could not move.

  The ice demon and fire dragon rose up from the center of the mountain, cruising in the sky!

  How many meters is it long? I don't know... because its length can only be calculated in kilometers.

  How big is it?

  Su Luo only knew that its shadow was projected from mid-air, covering almost the entire mountain...

  Can humans resist such a behemoth? Su Luo expressed his doubts very much!

  Su Luo prayed in his heart that this behemoth did not find them... I hope that this behemoth would treat them as ants and just ignore them...

  After all, would people notice the ants on the side of the road?

  PS: One more chapter is added~~The last page of the last chapter is voted for a monthly ticket~~ Guiqiu monthly ticket~~

  (End of this chapter)