6361-6380 New opportunities

Chapter 6361 Remains after the catastrophe 2

  This is not something that one person can accomplish, at least two people are needed.

  But Su Luo didn't think about anything else anymore. Her fingers swiftly operated on the console keyboard.

  There are more and more texts on the screen, and groups of brushes are refreshing.

  At this moment, the group of people who were sitting on the ground all stood up, their eyes were deeply attracted by Su Luo.

  At this moment, Su Luo was bending over and standing in front of the console, her back looked so slender and thin, exquisite and exquisite, such a girl should have been guarded behind the tall figure, loving and caring.

  However, with such a thin figure, she stood there firmly, staring at all the data that flashed by on the screen for a moment.

  Xiao Shizi

  took off his short legs and dashed forward. He rushed to Su Luo first. He didn't dare to get too close to Su Luo for fear of disturbing her operation, but his eyes were on Su Luo and Su Luo from time to time. The screen switches back and forth, and there is a deep expectation in my eyes.

  Prince Rui still didn't believe that Su Luo would perform miracles at all, but he also slowly walked over.

  He came over only because even if he was going to die in the end, he would die with his son in his arms.

  "There are still two kilometers from the ground!" The mechanical voice came regularly.

  Two kilometers, then falling is the last second.

  "I saw the volcano!" Everyone stood up and looked out from the transparent window. It was clear that there was a flaming volcano underneath.

  The flames ejected from the volcano can almost burn into the cabin.

  A touch of despair appeared in everyone's eyes.

  It wasn't until this moment that they clearly realized that they were really going to die, and that they were dead without a burial place.

  At this moment, almost everyone closed their eyes in despair, only Su Luo!

  In the last few seconds, she still stared at the front screen calmly, flipping her fingers, leaving behind shadows quickly.

  Fortunately, SSS-class aircraft are highly defensive, so even if there are crazy volcanic fireworks below, the bottom of the aircraft is still not burned on fire.

  At this moment, suddenly!

  Everyone felt a pulling force and suddenly pulled the entire body up!

  Everyone fell back subconsciously.

  what!

  Didn't it fall down? How could it fall backwards?

  There was such a question in all minds.

  They opened their eyes subconsciously and looked up at the window.

  The thick smoke from the raging fire enveloped the entire body, but at this moment, the thick smoke was no longer visible.

  A mechanical reminder sounded in my ear: "Orange alarm! Please note that there are still three kilometers away from the ground."

  Three kilometers? Wasn't it two kilometers just now? Why has it become three kilometers again?

  Hey, that's not right. Three thousand words, doesn't it mean that they are rising?

  This discovery made everyone's eyes widened in shock. In the next instant, their eyes were all staring at Su Luo, full of desire to survive!

  There was an incredible ecstasy in each of them. They all concentrated and held their breath. They all stared at Su Luo intently, but no one dared to ask aloud, because-

  no one dared to disturb her.

  At this time, Su Luo stared at the screen for an instant, and hit the buttons in his hands, and a series of characters appeared on the screen.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6362 Remains after the robbery 3

  Almost a second, the screen will be full.

  What kind of hand speed does this have to be?

  Da da da!

  In the silent cab, you can hardly hear the breathing, only the clear sound of hitting the keyboard.

  suddenly!

  The SSS-class fighter rushed upwards, and then flipped 360 degrees!

  "Ah ah ah ah !!!"

  cabin of these people had spiritual power is highly concentrated, the body suddenly three hundred sixty flip, suddenly scared them Mianrutuse.

  If it's just a three hundred and sixty-degree flip, it's nothing more. However, the body flips one after another, just like one backflip after another.

  "Miss Su, what's going on?"

  "Yes, Ms. Su, can't you control the aircraft?"

  "Are we going to fall down?"

  Voices sounded in the cockpit.

  They originally thought that Su Luo would not answer, but Su Luo was rare to explain. She said, "Sorry, after all, I learned the SSS-class fighter jet. I accidentally drove out the fighter mode."

  This is no wonder. Su Luo.

  Because the code taught in that theory book was originally the code of the fighter, not the code of the SSS aircraft.

  Therefore, Su Luo accidentally used back somersaults, forward somersaults, a hundred and sixty degrees of rotation or something.

  And it was without her own knowledge.

  Commander Hou Yang himself was seriously injured, but now, a little better, he sat leaning against the wall, looking sideways, just to see Su Luo's condensed and serious face.

  At this moment, he looked at Su Luo's gaze with a shock and appreciation that he hadn't even noticed.

  In terms of difficulty, operating SSS-class aircraft is naturally easier to learn than operating SSS-class fighters. Some people can fly SSS-class aircraft, but not necessarily SSS fighters.

  Because SSS fighters have to make various difficult moves in the air, this opponent has high requirements for speed, and countless people are eliminated by the factor of hand speed.

  Commander Hou Yang really didn't expect that Su Luo, without ever learning aircraft theory, grabbed a book of SSS-class fighter theoretical operations and watched it for less than 30 seconds, then threw the book and rushed up to face it. Tap the code on the console.

  Commander Hou Yang has seen a hand with a fast hand speed, but he has never seen a hand with such a fast hand speed!

  He couldn't tell the fingers that were tapping the keyboard one by one.

  This speed...

  Commander Hou Yang recalled it in his mind, and then he found with difficulty that among the people he had met, in terms of hand speed, Su Luo really wouldn't dare to call it second.

  Wushuang's brain, coupled with the terrifying hand speed... God is so good to her, he was born to reward her with this bowl of rice.

  If such talents are not recruited into Tsing Yi Guards, when will they wait?

  Commander Hou Yang's eyes were so eager, he was so excited.

  However, at this moment, others did not notice the strangeness of Hou Yang, because their attention at the moment was all focused on Su Luo.

  Because they all stared at Su Luo eagerly.

  Su Luo originally entered the fighter's code, but she had already done it when she didn't even know that the codes represented difficult movements.

  But Su Luobing was smart, she quickly figured out the rules, and quickly switched to aircraft mode.

  Can you fly fighter jets, don't you know how to fly aircraft?

  Then, there were bursts of mechanical sounds coming from everyone's ears.

  (End of this chapter)