5361-5380 Father

Chapter 5361 Threat 5

  So everyone can only raise their hands, turn around obediently, and look at the thing that exudes terrifying coercion.

  "Unexpectedly... Mummy?" I don't know who shivered.

  Su Luo was at the back of the team. Under normal circumstances, she would be covered and invisible. However, the mummy was too tall, like a two-story building, Su Luo saw it when she raised her head.

  This is a corpse.

  Although there was no flame burning on his body, the scorching heat wave could be felt far away.

  "This is another guardian of the Volcano clan. In front of him is a strong fire control who was enshrined here after death..." Feng Songyuan gritted his teeth and said his identity.

  The guardian of the volcano tribe has already seen one, the volcano giant who chased them before.

  The two volcanoes guarded them, one blocked at the back door and the other guarded at the front door... This was nothing more tragic.

  "Boss, look at the thing hanging on this mummy's neck!" Feng Jiuming called out secretly.

  Swipe-

  everyone's eyes were all projected onto the tall mummy's neck.

  On his neck, there was a key hanging brightly!

  "Is that the key to open and close the tomb of the ancestors?"

  "It should be!"

  Everyone was desperate!

  If it weren't for the key, they could still find a way to escape, but because of the key, they had to fight the mummy head-on.

  As if it wasn't too exciting enough, Su Luo suddenly said quietly: "If I'm not mistaken, the corpse poison in the tunnel came from this mummy."

  "What?!"

  The man in black was desperate. !

  However, no matter what their mood is, the mummy master saw this group of ants breaking in without permission and decided to take action to teach them.

  So he shot.

  Now it's time to fight without fighting!

  Under the command of Feng Songyuan, the men in black in the Shura world surrounded the mummies.

  This group of people in the Shura realm were chosen by the Feng family, which one would be simple? But in front of the strong mummies, one by one looks like a weak little white rabbit.

  What's more terrifying is that they can't get close to each other at all.

  Because as the battle became more and more intense, the corpse poison on the mummies became more and more intense!

  Although they drank the antidote provided by Su Luo, it was okay to resist ordinary corpse poison, but they couldn't resist this mummy.

  "Boss, what to do!"

  Everyone is waiting for Feng Songyuan to take it out!

  Now let alone defeating the mummy, let alone taking the key from him, you can't even get close to him.

  "Boss,   let's withdraw?"

  "Boss, keep the green hills without worrying about firewood!"