3701-3720 Trial End

Chapter 3701 The end of the trial 3 The

  little cub's brain is relatively simple, so he didn't think about it too much. Since Su Luo said that there is no problem, then it must be okay.

  As a result, the two people continued to rise.

  When he reached 180,000 meters, Su Luo suddenly felt something wrong.

  It was not that she was affected by the heavy pressure, but the little cub.

  He crawled a lot, but he seemed to be stepping in place, because he felt that after a long time, he was still stepping in place.

  Su Luo patted the little cub on the shoulder: "What's the matter?" The

  little cub frowned and was very angry, ignoring Su Luo, still climbing there.

  Su Luo could feel him moving upwards, but at the same time she also found that the distance from the ground was still 180,000 meters, hovering between 180,000 meters and 190,000 meters.

  Su Luo didn't believe in this evil, so she took out the dagger and made a trace on the place where she spit out.

  Sure enough, it didn't take long for this trace to appear next to the little cub.

  The little cub became even more angry at first sight!

  what the hell! Dare to love him crawling for a long time, but he has been walking in place!

  The little cub does not believe in this evil! He rushed up like a little stubborn cow, but, after a while, the position on the right hand side was still marked by Su Luo.

  Obviously, they were trapped in a phantom array.

  The little cub's strength value has exploded, but the intelligence value is in arrears, so don't count on him at this level.

  But Su Luo, who was on his back, began to count with his fingers.

  "Three steps to the left." Su Luo reminded the little cub.

  The little cub was very angry, but listening to Su Luo's words had become instinct, so his actions had already reacted first, and he moved three steps to the left.

  The little cub was upset and wanted to pat himself on the head. When did he become so obedient?

  At this time, Su Luo spoke again: "Straight up one kilometer." The

  little cub went up one kilometer obediently again.

  But at this time, Su Luo had no voice.

  The little cub couldn't help but urged: "What then?"

  Then... Su Luo was still calculating silently at this time.

  After all, she was not very proficient in the maze, but she had learned something from the little ferret when she was by her side.

  The little dragon has the instinct to hunt for treasures, but there is nothing to do with the maze, so Su Luo can only rely on his little knowledge of the maze to delay.

  However, after incorporating the wisdom skull, Su Luo's wisdom value has risen too much. Therefore, although she has not learned much, she is better than anyone for the delay and precise calculation of the puzzle.

  Just give her time.

  Su Luo's delay was fast and slow. Sometimes, he could figure out the next step in a quarter of an hour, and sometimes he stood still for an hour.