3241-3260 Success

Chapter 3241 Moon Lake 2

  When Dongfang Yu and Jin Yinbao were planning to wipe out Su Luo and the group, Su Luo and the others did not even know.

  After swallowing the eternal gas every month to interpret the pill, the team began to move towards the Miasma Grand Canyon.

  The Eternal Gas Detoxification Pill is really good.

  After taking it and then entering the Miasma Grand Canyon, they will find that the miasma that originally frightened them does not seem to exist at this moment.

  As ordinary as air.

  Although it cost a lot of money, the white-clothed boy has been painful for a long time, and the wait is still worth it after all.

  In the Grand Canyon, because there is no one coming all year round, there are overgrown weeds and there is no way at all.

  Su Luo is okay, because she has a mount.

  Lying on the back of the Thunder Green Monster Monster, feeling the moist aura in the Grand Canyon, Su Luo's body automatically absorbed these auras and turned it into the vitality that her body needed.

  And Su Luo's soul had already flown into her portable space for cultivation.

  Su Luo knew very well that although she had made rapid progress, this spiritual world was full of dangers and extremely dangerous, and she would fall on the road of the strong if she was not careful.

  Moreover, as soon as Nangong Liuyun came to the spirit world, she had the strength to control the overall situation, but she had only the onlookers, which was the last thing she wanted to happen.

  She is only the Seven Stars of Xuanhua now, in this Xuanwu Continent, even

  after this stimulation, Su Luo has unprecedented urgency for cultivation and promotion.

  Therefore, she seized all the time and opportunities that she could seize, and tried her best to improve herself.

  The Miasma Grand Canyon was calm at first.

  There was no monster attack in the front and no chasing soldiers in the back, so this period of entering the Miasma Grand Canyon was a rare peace.

  However, the peaceful days will not last long.

  Because I have been on the road day and night, so on that day, the sky was already close to evening.

  A azure blue Crescent Lake appeared in front.

  Crescent Lake is clean and thorough, with rippling blue waves, and has a breathtaking beauty.

  Seeing such a clear Crescent Lake, Su Luo couldn't walk immediately.

  Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo had always had a close mind. Seeing Su Luo's clear eyes staring at Crescent Lake, what else did he not understand?

  So he waved his hand lightly, and his voice was cold and indifferent: "I will rest here tonight, and drive tomorrow morning."

  These days, driving around night and day, everyone is very tired.

  After hearing Nangong Liuyun's words, everyone suddenly cheered.

  So, hunters hunt, and tents build tents.

  Because the division of labor was clearly established early in the morning, they seemed to be organized and efficient.

  After a simple dinner, everyone jumped into the Crescent Lake to clean their dirty bodies.