Tensions At The Girls Night

"I'm not taking no for an answer it's your first night off in months you are going to come and you will have fun." Lena raised an eyebrow in a challenge at ( y/n) waiting for her to find an excuse why she couldn't come that night.

"Listen Lena is that incredibly smug arrogant know it all Alex Danvers going to be there, cause if she is I'm out." ( y/n) soothed away the slight pain in her forehead that had formed upon mentioning the hideous woman's name.

"I err I'm not sure." ( y/n) recognized the stutter and groaned.

"Oh God she will be, what are you doing to me, Lena?" Images of her one free night spent with the odious agent were not something she desired at all.

"Oh come on (y/n) you have to come, just ignore her if it makes you feel better."

"I can't ignore her, its like she is a splinter under my skin whenever she is around." ( y/n) cringed.

"Maybe she doesn't annoy you as much as you say." Lena's head tilted slightly a slight smile on her lips as she took in her friend.

"What are you implying?"

"Well, you find any excuse to mention her, even when the conversation has nothing to do with her." ( y/n) stared at her in disbelief.

"She arrested me on my opening night." Why was this so hard for everyone to understand? for days she had been trying to convey this message to anyone who would listen to even the delivery guy who brought the pizza to her apartment last night.

"Yeah I know but you usually get over things pretty fast." Lena shrugged. " When you found Alessandro with that other woman it took you a week to get over it. "

(y/n) thought back she had been hurt but not as much as she would have expected to be.

"I felt sorry for her, he was not very good, do you know in three years how many orgasms I had? None, well none from him." ( y/n) laughed out loud at the puzzled look on her friends face.

"I am not going to elaborate on that use your imagination."

"I'd rather not, but you still aren't getting out of tonight."

(y/n) groaned loudly and slouched back in her chair in defeat.

                                                                                            xxxx
"So (y/n) Lena says you lived in Rome for three years. " Kara asked while dipping her hand in a bowl to pull out some pretzels, Alex sat next to her drinking from her bottle and carefully regarding the chef.

(y/n) turned back to Lena who flashed her a smile, she had been excited her best friend was back and had moved to National city, of course, she was going to talk about her nonstop.

"Yes just over three years, Alessandro was from there so it was a natural choice."

"Alessandro? " Alex asked suddenly interested in who this guy was to her.

"My ex we met in Metropolis he was on a scholarship when he had to move back I got a job at a restaurant there and moved with him."

She likes guys. Disappointment settled in her as Alex watched (y/n) I guess she wasn't flirting with Kara.

"Before that (y/n) lived in Paris." Lena jumped in excited to spread the news, ( y/n) laughed.

"No way really?" Kara shot out of the sofa matching Lena's excitement, Alex rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I studied there and did my apprenticeship at one of the greatest restaurants in Europe."

"Why did you leave?" Kara asked causing Lena to go suddenly silent and ( y/n) to turn her head to her friend who shrugged at her.

"Well the head chef was a little older and totally hot, especially with the accent Oh gosh I remember just gushing at the voice." Alex rolled her eyes again she knew where this was going.

"So you fucked your boss?" Everyone looked at her, ( y/n) casting a resentful eye at her.

"Yes I did, she was married but I was young and I was very weak."

Alex's eyes grew wide. "She, your boss was a woman?"

"Yeah, so what is wrong with that? " (y/n) crossed her arms in challenge

"But you said your ex-was a guy."

(y/n) looked at the woman as though she had just stamped on a kitten. "Yes." Lena and Kara had gone suspiciously quiet both finding the bottoms of their wine glasses interesting all of a sudden.

"You want me to tell you about my exs who were girls?" ( y/n) challenged.

"No, it's okay." Alex was recovering from the news that suddenly lifted the awful disappointment from her. She likes women!

"So you two went to school together?" Kara asked simply to break the awkward silence.

"Yes we did, we were even each other's first kiss. " Lena laughed at the memory.

"What?" both Kara and Alex shouted together.

"Yeah she was super geeky and I had no game then, she was all I could get." ( y/n) joked causing Lena to act offended and hit her in her arm.

"I was an extremely beautiful geek," Lena assured everyone.

"It was practice for my attempt at seducing the Swedish exchange student Kristina something." (y/n) tried to recall the surname of the girl who had once filled her dreams every night, but it never came such are the results of youthful desires they seem so important then as time goes by you discover they really never were.

"Anyway, she was my fantasy girl."

"Tell me about it, you talk in your sleep." Lena groaned and Kara laughed Alex was still processing the news.

"Only she had her sights on our biology teacher, she went home super pregnant and our biology teacher was sacked."

"No way." Kara gushed out.

"Your father is a detective?" Suddenly the fun was drained from the room by Alex's sober question.

"Yes, and his father, and his father, his father." (y/n) shrugged trying to hide the pain she usually felt at that question, she knew she had disappointed her father when she didn't join the force.

"So well done Alex for bringing down the mood." Kara chastised her sister.