Elle

"She did it again Alex." (Y/n) said mournfully her hand pressed open against Alex's warm shoulder.

"I know."

" What if she would have succeeded this time Alex? I don't want to spend a lifetime without you in my life. " (Y/n) let a tear fall from her eyes.

Alex smiled sadly. "We were in each other's lives."

" Not as we should be, who was this woman I married I don't even know who she is but I know damn well she wouldn't compare to you, no one could, this scares me, Alex, she could do anything and if we send her back to the Phantom Zone then she will just start again. "

"She doesn't work at the DEO anymore." Alex comforted her, pulling her closer. " It doesn't matter anymore but Kharys is something we're going to have to contain and keep an eye on, we could take her to the DEO and keep her imprisoned there, she couldn't get free, her powers will be useless when locked up. "

(Y/n) sighed she wanted to be free of the poisonous intentions of her mother for good, she wanted to not have to have her hanging over her like the sword of Damocles, an ominous shadow lurking ready to pop out whenever she was happy and thriving. "You think that would be better?"

" I think so. "

Footsteps echoed through the hallway suddenly a girl appeared a great big smile on her face as she raced towards them, a giggle in the air echoing around happiness radiated from her, a woman followed close on her heels, Alex gasped at the sight, looking to the woman and then to (Y/n), the same (e/c) eyes twinkled merrily the very same way (Y/n)'s did.

The woman came to stop when she saw them the crease between her eyes deepening as her eyes met (Y/n), the same one (Y/n) got when she was confused or just thinking really hard.

"I feel like we're looking into a mirror." The woman said.

(Y/n) rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "Err yeah."

Another girl ran around the corner slightly smaller than the first her hair black, but her green eyes unmistakable, (Y/n) recognized the similarity with Lena. "Aethyr." She whispered amazed.

" My daughter's friend. " The woman smiled yet (Y/n) saw in her eyes the heartache that explanation had caused her.

(Y/n) nodded taking Alex's hand, she wanted to throw herself into the woman's arms, she wanted to ask what would happen to her, tell her to be careful of her two daughters the wolves in sheep's clothing, but she couldn't, she knew she had to let whatever awful thing that happened just happen.

"What is your name?" ( Y/n) whispered softly, she'd never been told her name, she felt she was owed the knowledge of her grandmother's name.

The woman watched her as suspicious wetness appearing in her eyes as though at that moment she knew everything, but there was no way she could have known, her eyes drifted to the way (Y/n) although nameless to her holding onto the woman next to her, despite the appearance of a suite proudly displaying her as a member of the house of El, it was this woman she sought strength from, and the short-haired woman seemed ready to give it even without even being asked.

She smiled a little letting the corner of her mouth turn up. "I am Lana Lor-Van."

The name sounded familiar, "Are you...I mean are you."

" You are trying to ask if Lara is my sister, everyone always does that, yes she is, how ironic my parents decided to marry us twins to more twins. " The woman smiled again sadness surrounded her and (Y/n) wanted to hold her close and make all her sadness depart.

"Parents huh."

" I have to go, my daughters...I mean daughter and her friend will be waiting and causing trouble. "