Hijinks.

Lena and (Y/n) walked through the aisles, being in the house had left them a little eager to take a little break, and with Alex and Kara both missing in action, their excuse had been no better than the last time, this time, in fact, they had stuck with their old favorite 'thing'.

So the two had decided to take a trip into town and do some exploring, looking for nothing in particular but looking all the same.

That was how they'd found themselves in the rather raunchy underwear section of a store called 'Toys N' Us.'

Lena's eyes widened with shock and then utter amusement as she pulled a tiny pair of thongs from the stand, bright pink and as big as a piece of dental floss she flexed it between her fingers. "Wow, why didn't Alex tell us about this place, it's like our dream."

(Y/n) laughed. "Can you see Alex in here?"

" OMG, can you see Kara in here? " Lena gasped.

"How would we even get her through the door?" (Y/n) found herself asking, the thought of her cousin's bright red face was too much, as she walked into everything and eventually found herself knocking over a display apologizing profusely, only to realize she was holding a dildo in her hand, it had become far too real.

Unable to keep in her amusement any longer, (Y/n) found herself bent over laughing, holding her stomach as it ached in protest.

"She's not that bad," Lena said firmly.

"Face it, Ms. Luthor, I won in the who got the better Danvers sister competition, Alex is smart, she's strong, she's got the most beautiful eyes ever, everything about her is beautiful, inside and out, she's got a butt that I could just drool over all day."

Lena rolled her eyes. "And you probably have, Kara is all of those things too."

(Y/n) lifted an eyebrow. "It wasn't drooling, she was totally wet though."

" Oh, eww gross (Y/n). "

"Serves you right for thinking anyone can beat Alex Danvers in a sexy hot contest." (Y/n) said with a smug sense of pride. "You know it's impossible."

Lena rolled her eyes again unimpressed. "If I agreed you'd kick my butt so I can't win and I can't shut you up."

" Too right I would kick your butt, not just because she's mine, but I went through a lot of crap getting you two together. "

"Your fake little fight with Alex," Lena asked.

" Yes, that was the worst bit, pretending to hate her, when it's so hard to even when she was with Maggie it hurt more because I couldn't hate her. "

"Well you don't have to pretend anymore, and soon it's going to be your wedding day." Lena smiled, she was far too excited for that day, it wasn't just the chance to celebrate, but mostly it was seeing (Y/n) happy, and so very happy with someone who was actually good for her.

(Y/n) quirked a smile. "I know, I haven't let myself really think about it yet, because I know I'd get so excited that I'd just drag her off to Vegas because I want to marry her right away."

" Don't you dare do that, we all deserve a wedding. " Lena reprimanded her sternly.

"Yeah, yeah if you say so."

Twirling the tiny thong again between her fingers, Lena couldn't help but laugh. "Who wears these?"

" A Chihuahua. " (Y/n) shrugged.

"You think Elle Woods has one for Bruno?"

" She probably has a whole closet of them. " (Y/n) agreed. "Now put that down you look weird, and people will think we're together."