Last Day In Heaven

(Y/n) felt her eyes flutter open the unconsciousness of sleep quickly faded until the unwanted reality of wakefulness hit her, she lifted her head from where it lay, still groggy she frowned.

"What the... "

Somehow in her sleep, she had managed to end up lying on top of Alex, the women underneath her barely even moved or displayed any discomfort, for a moment (Y/n) worried she'd killed her but the feel of her cool breath on her face eased her worry.

The chef pursed her lips and began to think up ways she could sleep like this every night.

"Will this become a common thing for you?" Alex asked sleepily, ( Y/n)'s warm body engulfing her in a delightful cocoon.

"I think we should discuss the merits of this position yes."

" It might get a little uncomfortable for me after a while. " She shifted beginning to feel the force of her full weight on her.

(Y/n) slipped off her instead fitting herself next to her, Alex slipping her arm around her to bring her nearer, her head laying on her shoulder.

"Our last day and it's raining." Alex sighed sadly.

" Don't worry no one ever said the fun had to stop just because of the rain. "

"It does if you don't want to get wet." Alex shrugged.

(Y/n) smirked wickedly. "Strange you were pretty wet last night."

" What...oh you.  " Brown eyes widened in realization turning towards her Alex tickled her, she knew very well how ticklish the woman was.

"No...Al...Alex ...ple...ple..ase." ( Y/n) giggled out of control.

Alex only increased her activity in her hands moving faster spreading over more areas of her body until (Y/n) was a total laughing mess, her face totally red.

"I'll.......g.g..g...et....yo...u..."

" Pardon, what did you say I can't understand you. " Alex laughed.

(Y/n) cringed internally wasn't being ticklish something a half Kryptonian really should have, how unfair was it that she could melt a person with her eyes yet she melted whenever an evil person decided to tickle her.

Today Alex was that evil person.

"Al....e..x...."

" Sorry what. "

"No...s..eeex......fo..r...yyo...u"

"Wow, that is harsh." Alex stopped her assault her face the picture of outrage.

" Gotcha to stop though. " (Y/n) said smugly.

"You could just use your superior strength." Alex laughed.

" Nope, never. " (Y/n) shook her head seriously, she sighed when Alex sent her an inquisitive look. " Because I may hurt you and if I hurt you I'd never forgive myself so I'll sacrifice the pain and humiliation and take the tickle attack. "

"Aww, you are so sweet."

" Yeah, and you are evil. "

                                                                                        xxx

"So what do we do now Captain Adventure?" Alex asked leaning back into the soft engulfing sofa her feet held up by being perched on the table in front of her.

(Y/n) looked around the room, trying to find something that they could do, she'd suggested a walk in the rain but Alex had squashed that idea into little bits.