Unexpected Visitors

(Y/n) felt the plush soft cushion under her cheek as something stuck up and tickled the side of her face, half asleep she tried to push it away with her hand, it wouldn't move. 

"(Y/n) can you stop molesting me at least give me some time to wake up." Alex groaned sleepily, the chef suddenly opened her eyes to find her pillow was actually a breast and the thing tickling her face was a nipple, she smiled half asleep. 

"I thought you were my pillow."

"Yeah, you do that a lot."

(Y/n) settled back down where she had been so blissfully asleep, her head back cushioned on Alex's soft pert boob, a big smile on her face as she burrowed her head in more, delighting in her lover's scent the softness of her skin glided like a silk blanket over her face. "At least you don't have to worry about me not liking your boobs." She chuckled, taking a moment to place a soft kiss over the mound in front of her. 

"I don't I worry about that, you are definitely more of a butt woman than a boob woman."

"I'm not brave enough to sleep on your butt Alex, I love you but damn I am not resting there, I'm worried about a gas explosion."

"A gas explosion, why thank you very much (Y/n) you know how to flatter a girl."

"I do my best, you say it like that though, but it happened, listen okay don't get angry and roll your eyes you will laugh." (Y/n) warned her. 

Alex prepared herself mentally for what her girlfriend was about to tell her she knew when she gave a warning she was not going to like it. 

"One night Sara and I were doing..you know."

"Hmm." Alex felt her patience already waining away, the image of (Y/n) and anyone else made her crazy but especially Sara. 

"And I was down there, you know the bottom area, and suddenly poof she absolutely farted right in my face."

Alex fought the need to laugh, suddenly feeling superior to the woman, she'd never done anything like that, but still the image of (Y/n) in that position did not make her happy, she knew it was her fault and that was why she got even more angry about it, but still it made her sad. 

(Y/n) stopped laughing when she realized Alex hadn't joined in, she lifted her hand to caress the side of her face. "What's wrong?"

"I don't like that story."

"I thought you would love hearing how imperfect Sara Lance is."

"I didn't."

"Oh, Alex how long is it going to take before we can talk about our past relationships?" (Y/n) sighed, she knew of people who laughed at disaster exs with their partners, she wanted that with Alex, even if she did understand where her feelings were coming from. 

Alex pulled her closer to her wrapping her arms around her naked waist and shook her head. "I don't know."

"Alex, I'm not going anywhere, I meant what I told my Dad the other day, you just make me feel so happy, so alive, I feel like I can do anything and I know I can on my own but with you I feel happier and more at ease, like I have someone there whenever I need it."

"I'm always going to be here for you."

"I know but you have to start realizing that I am always going to be here for you too, I'm not going anywhere at any time with anyone, you are my sun and my moon, you may even be the stars too I don't know but you are my everything."

Alex felt the flood of emotions engulf her as he gazed back into adoring eyes, she wasn't sure she had ever seen anyone look upon her in such a way in her life, yet (Y/n) did it. even when she was angry it was still there, just covered with a sheet of rage but still, it was there.