New Worries

(Y/n) marched back into the DEO determined, she needed to find her cousin and she needed to find her now.

So far she was having no luck.

"Superwoman." Sara ran behind her, the smaller woman rushing to keep up with (Y/n)'s long strides. "Wait."

" What is it Sara, I need to find Supergirl. "

"She isn't here she had something to deal with she never says what." The blonde woman shrugged.

" Dammit. " She looked around hoping that she would find Kara suddenly appear from somewhere, she wasn't in luck.

"(Y/n) I need to talk to you." Sara pulled her to the corner of the room away from any prying eyes.

" What is it jeez Sara. " She complained.

"Your little enemy is around here somewhere." She said mysteriously.

" My mother, what the hell is she doing here? She doesn't even know this place exists. "

"No, Detective Sawyer."

( Y/n) tried to smother the surging emotions that were rising within her, she remembered the joint promise she and Alex had made, she had to remember that even more when she saw both of them walking down the hall towards them together, talking.

"Dammit, they are coming this way." ( Y/n) fumed.

"Just don't act all jealous and crazy she will know she has something over on you." Sara pointed at her hoping that she would listen.

" Got it. "

"Superwoman what are you doing here alone with the tiny bird?" Alex glared at them.

" I am not a tiny bird. " Sara defended herself.

"I brought the info to Alex about the missing women she is going to be working with us on this." Maggie smiled.

No fucking way in hell is that happening!

"My Dad asked for your help did he, Alex?"

" Of course he didn't he doesn't know Alex works here unless you have told him. " Maggie accused.

(Y/n) scowled. "I would never tell anyone anything that was private for my girlfriend Detective Sawyer."

" Yet you brought your little girlfriend here quite quickly. " She pointed to Sara who frowned.

"Actually that was Supergirl, not me."

" More importantly she is not her girlfriend. " Alex finally spoke with an exaggerated sigh. 

"Oh yes I remember now, she stole my girlfriend instead." Maggie glared at her.

" Nope, you are wrong actually because it was you who stole mine, I merely was the better woman and won her heart back from a cruel little goblin. "

"Oh wow, yes epic burn." Sara laughed excitedly clapping her hands together.

"Can we worry more about the women going missing?" Maggie asked trying to get the high ground but failing.

" You started it. " Sara shrugged.

Alex had grown tired of the audience, she smiled at her girlfriend. "Can we talk."

(Y/n) moved away from the group Alex following closely behind her when they got far enough away she turned around to face her.

"You know you can trust me," Alex said softly.

" I want to but last ti... "

Alex didn't give her time to finish she moved closer placing a kiss on her lips.