When Supers Meet

In the few weeks that had passed since her meeting of the mystery woman she'd been spotted a few more times, not by (Y/n) herself much to her chagrin.

She'd been put through more tests and training at the D.E.O and the public was as eager as ever for more glimpses of the enigmatic Superwoman.

Things with Sara were progressing happily and she was beginning to think that maybe there was a future for them.

She'd as always stayed as far away from Alex as she could.

She was back in the training room waiting for J'onn to come with her day's lesson, she sat on the ground her arms behind her holding her up.

The door opened and the one person she did not want to be walked through.

Alex.

"I thought you'd given up." She said smugly as she enjoyed the confident strides the woman took, yes leather clad impressive bosoms were a must see but there was nothing in this world that was more attractive than the arrogant prowl of Alex Danvers.

" J'onn couldn't do it today I am doing you a favor. " She stood in front of her, a part of her had thought once she had broken things off with Maggie (Y/n) would come back but she'd been wrong, the chef had avoided her and Kara had said she never asked about her.

"Doing me a favor, just like when you dumped me, you Agent Danvers are the bad ex-girlfriend who just keeps on giving."

"I'm still Agent Danvers. "

"I did tell you I don't wish us to be any more personal than we need to be."

Alex frowned in contemplation.

"Come on then Superwoman or are you afraid?"

" Afraid of you? " (Y/n) laughed hard. "A woman who finds making toast a challenge, bring it on!"

" You bet. " Alex smiled mischievously taking her stance and beginning to circle around the other woman. "Move you must never stand still."

" I know that I am simply enjoying watching your little legs dance like this, they remind me of those spiders with long legs. " The chef laughed, Alex frowned and swept her legs from under her, sending her sprawling out to the ground unceremoniously.

"Bitch!" ( Y/n) hissed leaping to her feet.

"Now who has legs like a spider?" Alex asked smugly.

" Still you! " She took a shot only to be deflected away so she hit her with her other hand, for that too to be pushed away.

"You are too easily beaten."

"If you say so." Replicating Alex's move she took her by surprise and kicked her leg out sending the other woman falling to the ground.

(Y/n) looked triumphantly down at her.

"Why Agent Danvers you are too easily beaten."

"You distracted me." She protested getting up to her feet.

"Oh yeah how?"

Alex wanted to grab her and scream because you looked at me, she held in the urge to act that way.

"You fight dirty Superwoman."

" You are sore because I beat you, Agent Danvers. "

"We'll see." Alex took her stance again until she struck again sending the other woman moving backward until she lost her balance and fell onto her back.

Alex smiled down at her. "You see I win again!"

" But Agent Danvers I play dirty remember? " She pushed her foot hard against hers and tripped her up, her attack had an unforeseen result.