John Constantine

"What is the emergency that you woke me up at one o'clock in the morning," J'onn asked grouchily as he walked into the DEO meeting a sea of worried faces.

( Y/n) sighed woefully. "Kara is possessed by a ghost."

" (Y/n) are you feeling well? " Sara screwed her head sideways.

"I'm deadly serious."

Alex nodded her head seriously.

"So let me get this straight a ghost is inhabiting the body of Supergirl?" J'onn cleared up still puzzled as to how they were supposed to deal with this.

" Yes. "

"She called Alex sexy pants!" ( Y/n) said highly offended by the line still.

Sara ran her eyes down her rival, "Yeah I can see that." She agreed.

" Hey don't objectify my girlfriend! " (Y/n) growled.

"Because that is (Y/n)'s job." Winn laughed until he saw the deadly serious look on her face. " I meant because you know you are dating her and are allowed to say things and look at things, is it hot in here or is it me? "

"Yeah, it's coming from your mouth, close it!"

"This won't help the situation, how do we even handle this?" J'onn shrugged.

" I think we have to catch her and bring her here, until we can find out how to make the spirit leave her and we can get Kara back, goodness knows what she is doing. " Alex sighed, why did this have to happen to them, the night had begun with such promise and now they had to deal with this and there was no end in sight.

"So Winn run your computer thingy to locate Kryptonians." (Y/n) shrugged he stared at her.

"Run my computer thingy, this is an important complicated piece of software it's not just a thingy."

" Oh yeah sure sorry. "

"Just do it, Winn." Alex demanded.

Strolling his chair to sit behind his desk he pulled up the details he needed and searched out what they needed, in no time at all he had the information they needed.

"Okay, we have a location."

" Where is it? " Alex leaned over his chair eager for the location.

"Err guys...this is Lena's apartment."

"What!"

" Yep Lena's apartment. "

(Y/n) frowned why would Fritzi June ever go there, how did she know of Lena so many questions spun around her head, when she turned around Alex was busy running out of the building to get to Lena's.

"Hey wait for me!" She shouted running after her there was no way she wasn't going to be there for this.

                                                                                            xxx

(Y/n) put the key in the door and turned it slowly Alex pushing impatiently behind her.

"Will you stop pushing me please, save the enthusiasm for another time to push me up against a wall."

" Shut up and open the door. "

"Why does my sexual innuendo never work during these times?"

"Because I'm a pro."

(Y/n) slowly opened the door silence filled the apartment nothing looked out of place everything was where it should have been.

"I don't think she's here." ( Y/n) whispered.