Bedtime Stories

"I can't believe you are doing this to me." Alex groaned with displeasure as she cringed at the large screen, the image of herself running around half naked, little chubby legs racing as fast as they could as she let out shrill devilish chuckles, Alex covered her hands over her eyes, shielding herself from the brutal sight.

(Y/n) laughed leaning into her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around her. "Come on, you were such a sweet toddler, look at your little legs, awww, so cute."

" Kill me now. " This morning she was sexy, now she was cute, would (Y/n) ever see her in the same way again after seeing this?

"Awww Alex you had a cute Teddy, he's almost bigger than you were." Lena chuckled.

" Really kill me now. "

The five women had sat around to dinner to eat the Turkducken that (Y/n) had cooked earlier, making sure that Eliza had the whole recipe and was confident on how to cook it, Eliza doubted she could make it as delicious as (Y/n)'s had been but she would try, she wanted to impress with it.

Alex had continued her foul mood through dinner, the talk about her mother wanting to impress her 'date' was far too much for her to listen to without blowing her top, she was angry, but while Kara didn't get anything from the phone call Eliza had taken, she had found an address, something told Alex the usurper resided at that address.

She and Kara planned to leave early and lay siege to him, he'd soon regret coming in to ruin her family.

Eliza returned to the room from the kitchen a bottle of water in hand, the no alcohol rule was sticking, with the cold harsh weather moving in after a long hot summer the fire roared, spitting and snarling out its rage, yet despite its anger, the sound was soothing and calming.

She sat down on the chair, her eyes glued to the screen for a moment, her little baby Alex still strutting her stuff only now she ran around with her mother's panties on her head, the older woman let out an affectionate laugh, before turning to watch her daughter now, her cheeks burning red, and avoiding the screen whenever she could, Kara and Lena teasing her at every opportunity they could and (Y/n) never stopping them, in fact laughing too much she was weak, yet she leaned into Alex, holding her close, Alex's arm locked around her, as after every insult she'd place an apologetic kiss to her cheek.

Time had moved on and her daughter had grown up from that little devil on the screen, she had everything now she could have dreamed of and what she didn't was easily achievable in the future, Eliza smiled as she felt pride swell through her, her little girl had done well in her life and she had never been prouder, which was really saying something as she'd always been proud of her daughter.

"Oh Rao, Alex you never told me about this fashion trend was it very popular?" Kara burst out laughing, snoring the milk she was drinking, attacking her nose.

Alex glared at her. "You mean like Superman who wears pants on the outside of his suit?"

" Oh, nice one Alex, she's so right. " (Y/n) smiled, rubbing her hand up and down Alex's back reassuringly.

Kara frowned. "It's obvious you would be on her side (Y/n), but where is your family loyalty?"

" I think it's my family loyalty to tell him they go on the inside or lose them altogether. " (Y/n) shrugged.

"I think Lex told him that once, but that was when they were friends," Lena said thoughtfully, it still seemed so weird that her brother had ever been friends with the man of steel, yet he had.

" They had a huge bromance going on, then they went all Bobo and Doc on us. " (Y/n) said pointing her finger at everyone.

"Not this theory again." Alex sighed. "Everyone else watches for Wayhaught but (Y/n) watches and forms ideas about Bobo and Doc, she says they were lovers and Doc fell for Wyatt and dumped Bobo."