Hurtful Truths

The door closed ominously behind them.

(Y/n) turned slowly towards the woman who stood sternly before her, eyes ablaze with anger.

"What the hell is going on (Y/n)?"

"I....I. "

"You must know." ( Y/n) frowned at the woman, she'd never felt so angry in her life before she knew what was happening she felt something strange happening behind her eyes.

Without warning out poured two long blue lasers aimed right at the woman, her eyes rimmed with redness glowed the same light blue as the ray.

"Shit!"

Alex shot across and pushed Maggie out of the way, both women shocked and angry, while (Y/n) stared ahead in utter stunned disbelief.

"You tried to kill me!" Maggie shouted angrily.

" Why are you here anyway? " (Y/n) shouted, she had nothing to do with this, why was she there poking her nose in.

"What the hell are you?" Alex pulled herself up cold steel anger in her voice as she held her ex-closer, examining her making sure she was unharmed.

(Y/n) felt her eyes tear up, she held them back barely her words hurt, but watching her it was like her nightmare coming true.

"It was an accident."

" Just get out (Y/n), what this proves aside from the fact you just tried to hurt Maggie is you have lied to me, from the very start you lied. "

"No wait I didn't know until recently, you have to believe me."

" I don't, get out. "

The chef watched as Alex shot red rage at her, the veins in her neck bulging out, before turning back using soothing words to the other woman.

(Y/n) felt her mouth twitch as she fought the tears, half wanting to laugh because she knew this would happen at some point and half wanting to cry because this was her worst fear.

"I told you to leave!"

" I will give you some time. "

"No, leave and do not come back, hell (Y/n) you could have hurt Maggie."

" Wouldn't that have been a shame. " (Y/n) whispered but it was loud enough for them to hear her.

" Out and I swear (Y/n) I don't want to see your face again! "

(Y/n) bowed her head. "I'll get Lena to get my stuff."

She didn't know why but for a moment longer she watched them, battling harder the tears that clouded in her eyes, before silently leaving closing the door behind her.

"It's okay Danvers rebounds never work." She heard from inside, that was when she let the tears fall, sinking to the ground as her body shook with the emotion filling her.

I knew it was all too good to be true.

Picking herself up (Y/n) did what she always did when she was heartbroken, she went to Lena Luthor the one person she knew all along she could trust.

Her best friend.

xxx

Lena could be the most fierce woman in the world when she needed to be, she'd sat and held a sobbing (Y/n) for two whole hours and now she was pissed.

No one hurt her best friend, no matter who they were.

Even if they were Alex Danvers.

After knocking the door opened and Maggie stood on the other side, suddenly Lena disliked the woman she looked far too smug for her liking.