Kara's Tales

The Willow was turning out to be a huge success, the city had never known such a successful restaurant, it was all given in credit to the head chef (Y/n) (L/n).

Kara sat in the at a table waiting for the chef, her sister's girlfriend, her sister's cheating lying girlfriend.

Kara snapped her pen in half, sending ink flying everywhere.

"Damn." She said struggling to clean the black ink from the tablecloth.

She didn't notice (Y/n) approaching, today free of her chef whites instead fitted black jeans that hugged her slim figure, and a white shirt, the sleeves pulled up her arm revealing fully the bracelet she wore, the buttons on her shirt open slightly, the blue gemstone of her necklace standing out against the whiteness of the shirt.

Her hair arranged perfectly on her head any stray piece that fell looked as though it was meant to. No wonder Lena loves her, She is gorgeous.

"Kara hey." She smiled warmly going to hug her, surprised when Kara didn't stand to accept the warm welcome.

Okay, she is acting weird.

"I thought they were sending someone else." She said awkwardly not liking the glare Kara was sending her way.

"No one else was available." She replied coldly.

" Okay. " What crawled up your butt and died?

"Let's get this over with shall we," Kara said annoyed.

" Oh, okay I guess you don't want the cookies I made especially for you. " (Y/n) shrugged remembering the tray she had left in her kitchen.

Kara blinked hard, fighting her instincts that wanted to dive into the cookies and her rage over (Y/n)'s affair with Lena Luthor.

"No."

(Y/n)'s eyes shot wide open. "Are you sick?"

" No. "

"Maybe I should call Alex." ( Y/n) began to stand.

"Don't you dare talk to her!"

" You are acting weird Kara, are you sure you are okay? "

"Yes, I'm here to interview you now let's do this, the first question what are your feelings towards Lena Luthor?"

" That is a strange question, I thought this was about my career. "

"Your personal life is connected, I want my readers to know the true you." Your lying cheating you.

" Err okay I guess I trust you, Lena is my greatest friend, my oldest friend in many ways my only friend, I love her to death I can't imagine life without her."

Kara could feel her face heating up in anger, she imagined there was steam erupting from her ears.

"Interesting you would mention Ms. Luthor before your partner." Kara shrugged writing in her notebook.

(Y/n) frowned. "But you asked about Lena."

" Next question, have yourself and Ms. Luthor ever been intimate. "

"Err Kara what kind of newspaper do you work for? You know Lena owns it now right, these are really strange questions."

" I will take your avoidance as a yes. "

"Wait, what?" ( Y/n) said flustered watching her write again.

"Don't worry I'll let you tell Alex."

" Tell her what, what are you writing? "

"The truth."

( Y/n) stood up narrowing her eyes at the other woman, she may be Alex's sister but she was getting on her nerves, and she couldn't go through that jealousy with Alex again they'd only just recovered from it.