The Battle Begins

Alex felt (Y/n)'s eyes burning a hole in her face, she kept her gaze forward too afraid to move her head and see the expression she knew that she would find waiting for her.

"Sara, what are you doing here?" Kara asked finally taking the role of mouthpiece when it became clear her sister wasn't going to speak.

" We did say they were here. " Lena defended.

"We had some issues with the waverider and had to make an emergency landing, we found ourselves here on earth twenty-five, when we heard of the Reign issue we decided it was probably fate and we'd stick around to help, when we learned they were coming to get you I was even more convinced we'd stick around to help," Sara smirked winking at Alex who ducked her head slightly and rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.

(Y/n) pursed her lips angrily, suddenly she really did not like this Sara Lance, but to be fair she didn't like anyone who flirted with Alex.

She looked down at her suit, how hadn't it installed any fear in the far too smug blonde woman?

"Hey, you have a new friend." Sara's eyes turned onto (Y/n) her piercing blue eyes shone with interest. "And who might you be?"

" Superwoman. "

"Okay, so does that mean you are all woman? I'd definitely like a demonstration."

" Err... "

"Sara is this really the time for flirting with my cousin at least stick with Alex." Kara sighed impatiently earning herself an annoyed glare from her sister and an angry stare from her cousin.

"I'm game for that, what do you say Alex we can pick up where we left off?"

(Y/n) growled aggressively, "Or you could not talk to my girlfriend like that!" She knew back home in their earth Superwoman claiming Alex or anyone as theirs was risky but here where they would only be staying temporarily, where was the danger? besides, it seemed as though the overly flirtatious blonde woman needed telling and it looked like Alex wasn't going to.

Sara smiled. "So Alex you found your distraction from your great love."

" She most certainly did not! " (Y/n) barked.

"Excuse me I don't want to be rude but we do have an issue." Lena cut in when she noticed her wife getting angry, not to mention she was worried Superwoman would throw Sara through the window.

"Yes, my wife is right."

Kara continued to watch the two women, she found it hard to reconcile with the fact that these women with the faces of her sister and Lena were more than friends, the little gestures of affection that passed between them even without then noticing, it was making her question everything.

"Okay, so what do you have planned?" J'onn finally spoke.

" We do something that Reign would not expect. " Alex said sternly. "We take the fight to them "

"Sounds fun." Alex shrugged at the woman who was her exact double.

"Oh no Alex that will be later," Sara assured her. " I'm going to get my Legends, see you all later. " He disappeared through a portal that leads onto the waverider.

"Okay it is official I do not like Sara Lance, and you Alex, you could have told her we were together instead of letting her flirt with you." ( Y/n) accused.

"I was just really shocked to see her here." The agent defended herself.

"Yeah sure, when we get home you can never ever be jealous of my Sara ever again."