Girls Night In Gotham (Part One)

"I know I miss you too, but it's only for two days." (Y/n) sulked face timing Alex just wasn't the same as being with her.

"I know but two days seems like forever right now," Alex complained, (Y/n) smiled at her sweet face, tracing the shape of her cheek on the phone screen.

"When I get back we'll do something so romantic just you and me." The chef reassured.

"It better be somewhere remote where no one will bother us," Alex said seriously, left alone she had begun to wonder why it seemed that everyone was intruding on their lives, they couldn't go one day without someone turning up and finding a way to part them.

"You want remote, I will give you remote it will be just you and me, no one else." ( Y/n) promised.

A smile slowly appeared across her face. "That does sound amazing."

" It will be, how is the city doing without me? "

"Hanging in there." Alex smiled. " Me on the other hand, Bear and I are missing you so much. "

A soft wine rang out, making (Y/n) smile. "Come on you know you want to, put him on."

For a second Alex disappeared as she bent down to pick up the small puppy, bringing him up to her face so that she was cuddling him, (Y/n) felt her heart begin to melt it was the cutest sight she had ever seen

"He misses his Mommy," Alex said lifting his paw and waving it at her.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "I'm still not sure about this Mommy thing, fairly sure his Mommy had four legs and fur, not to mention a wet nose."

Alex smirked dangerously. "Pretty sure you had a wet nose last night."

"Alex Danvers is that you or have you been replaced by a cheeky lookalike, either way, I'm loving this new you." (Y/n) smiled impressed. 

"Oh come on we're his parents now." The woman inside the phone continued to lift his paw up as though he were waving at her, his small tongue hung out as he looked around for her after he had heard her voice. "He misses you too."

The door closed behind them and for a split second Alex frowned until she remembered that it was Lena, relaxing again she continued her Bear show, she knew (Y/n) was more than comfortable showing affection to her in front of Lena.

"Hey, guys." Lena smiled seeing Alex on ( Y/n)'s phone. "And hey Bear is here too, its good if (Y/n) gets into trouble he can come and save her."

"Why does everyone think I'll get into trouble?" (Y/n) sighed.

"Two words for you (Y/n) Pink Jaguar," Alex smirked knowingly.

"That was her idea." (Y/n) pointed to Lena who laughed. "The next day Cat had it delivered back to CatCo, with two pink jaguar friends." (Y/n) chuckled.

"Now I'm stuck with three." Lena cringed.  "Hey, maybe you want one for your apartment."

" Bring any pink jaguar near my apartment and I will set Bear on you. " Alex threatened, lifting the small cuddly creature up to the screen and back again.

Lena pouted. "I can't believe you let her threaten me, me your oldest friend, your own blood."

(Y/n) shrugged. "Yeah true but she is too cute, look at her." she pointed to the screen. " Just too adorable. "

Lena watched as her cousin blew a kiss to the screen. "I gotta go, I'm jumping in the shower before we go out."

Alex frowned. "Where are you going?"

" Don't worry (Y/n)'s mother. " Lena teased. "We are just going to a restaurant no heavy booze I promise."

"Just get going Lena or I'll do more gross kissing sounds that freak you out." The chef threatened before folding over with laughter when Lena hurried from the room. " See it worked. "