The Goddess of Destruction

Mouths agape and their eyes open wide Alex, Kara and Lena watched in stunned mortification as (Y/n) walked towards the massive bulk of a man.

Alex shot to her feet, Kara grabbed her arm to hold her back. "What are you doing?"

" What a stupid question to ask me, have you seen the size of that guy he's huge, I have to help her she doesn't have her powers here. " Alex stressed out worry pulsating through her veins.

"Err Alex I really don't think you need to worry," Lena said her eyes glued to the scene in front of her.

Kara and Alex turned towards the action, (Y/n) making a charging run towards the stationary man, her thighs pumping hard until she got so far then as though she had vast industrious springs in her legs she launched herself up into the air and on top of him, he lifted up his shield just in time for her two heavy swords to crash down on it with apocalyptic intent.

"Wow." Alex gasped.

The chef was not done, her eyes set to steel she glared at her foe, a fire somewhere deep in her soul drove her forward again this time lifting her right sword into the air before he had time to lower his shield, instead he managed to deflect her attack with his sword, when she brought her left sword around to jab at his side he had no defence instead he fell to the ground and used his leg to try to trip her up.

(Y/n) jumped perfectly landing both feet hard on his legs, unable to move his legs (Y/n) smirked down at him.

"Do it bitch!" He spat.

" Now that's not nice, we were having fun and then you went and spoiled it. " Pointing two swords towards his throat he swallowed harshly as they both looked up, waiting for the signal.

Pride gleamed in the man's dark eyes and (Y/n) felt her stomach turn over in repulsion, she'd been here too many times now, the thing that scared her the most was how much each time it got easier, easier to plunge the knife in, easier to end a life.

A dark thin eyebrow arched, a slow nod followed.

The silence stretched out, breaths held as everyone watched and waited for the inevitable.

Lena shook her head. Don't do it (Y/n).

The sound of steel meeting bone and cartridge filled the dull tense silence with a deathly chill.

"(Y/n)" Alex whispered.

A deep booming laugh lifted around the stadium, the man on his gilded throne shone white teeth, his distinctive approval of the death and carnage clear from the glossy shine of his cheeks, standing to his feet he lifted his hands. "The Goddess of Destruction keeps her title for another day, unfortunately, the prize I promised is not available anymore." His eyes traveled to the angry (e/c) eyes boring into him, his face smug. "That would mean we would lose her, and you wouldn't want that would you?"

The crowd cheered and growled in equal measure, the roars were cut short suddenly by the heavy sword that flew across the stadium and landed just narrowly missing him and jammed with a loud thud into the back of the chair, blood still pouring from the blade. 

His eyes grew wide, torn between being impressed and angry, with a slow determined menace (Y/n) walked towards him, standing just beyond the barrier pulling her sword free.

He grabbed her wrist. "On Krypton we could have ruled together side by side, two powerful entities."

" I'd rather crawl into a deep pit full of rattlesnakes. "

                                                                                              xxx

(Y/n) sighed angrily, throwing her swords to the side she didn't care where they landed, she sent a fist through the wall the pain a welcome feeling as she saw the redness appear, blood spots prick at the surface.