Under A Blood Moon

"How long is this going to take?" Alex huffed out impatiently as she followed ( Y/n), she'd been complaining ever since they had left the house.

"Quit complaining it's going to be romantic." (Y/n) sang out happily, she'd decided to ignore Alex's strange jealous mood, she would see soon enough all her fears were unfounded.

" We could have just seen it from my window. " Alex sighed pulling the basket that she'd been given to haul.

(Y/n) turned on her heels suddenly. "This is it, this is the spot."

" Finally. " Alex put down the brown wicker basket with enthusiasm as (Y/n) opened it to pull out the blanket she'd borrowed from Eliza for them to sit on.

"What are we going to do?" Alex asked she had fallen asleep the night before with a smile on her face, but her dreams had been full of visions of (Y/n) and Diana locked in passionate embraces, Alex had convinced herself it was a premonition.

(Y/n) sighed, taking Alex's hand in her own and pulling her to the ground with her. "What we are going to do Ms. Grouchy pants is just be together, stop being the profit of doom and enjoy it, these are very rare you know, well that is what the article I read said, not to mention that here we are all alone with no one to interrupt us, no Kara to jump in with some innocent question, just us under the stars and the moon."

Alex began to soften when (Y/n) moved closer to her, leaning towards the basket again to pull out the champagne she'd smuggled out of National City without Lena seeing. "I may have stolen this from Lena, but I'm sure she will be okay with it, it's for a very good cause."

Filling two glasses she first gave one to Alex then took a sip of her own, sighing happily and laying her head on Alex's shoulder she took in the freshness of the wild night around them.

"I used to come here when I was a kid." Alex suddenly whispered nostalgia hitting her hard.

" It's very peaceful here. "

"It's also a good place to see the stars."

"Little Alex being a nerd again." ( Y/n) smiled.

Alex frowned. "You seem to like nerds." You seemed to enjoy Diana Prince anyway.

(Y/n) smiled smugly, turning her head to face the other woman, in the sky above them the moon was turning an odd pink color yet at that moment Alex found her eyes glued to the tantalizing lips that stretched out wide in a smile so enticing she felt her heart beat hard within her chest.

"Maybe I should demonstrate just how much I like my nerd." (Y/n) whispered hoarsely, days without having any meaningful contact with her lover had made her more on edge and eager than she had thought, but now sitting this closely alone, her eyes set on the tender lips before her she was lost.

Pulling Alex to her, (Y/n) ravaged her mouth hard, her tongue sliding easily over the stubborn woman's as they stoked the fire that so easily burned between them.

Feeling excitement build (Y/n) took the glass from her and easily pushed her back to lie on the blanket, coming to cover her body with her own, their lips never parting.

Moving her lips down (Y/n) trailed hot open-mouthed kisses down her neck, letting her attention linger on the spot she knew made Alex weak beyond reason, she felt her pulse race as her tongue follow the path her lips had just taken.

Alex let out a soft desperate moan as all reason escaped her

{Y/n)'s lips roamed over soft, warm flesh and her hands worked their way down to Alex's already hot center. Sliding a hand into the agent's pants, (Y/n) sank her fingers deep into the wet heat she found at her lover's core.