Regrets

"It's so lonely here without Lena." ( Y/n) sighed as she flicked through the tv channels, tonight was her last night without her friend...no wait cousin.

So strange, but I love it.

She'd been alone most of the week Sara was MIA after she'd left that night she hadn't answered her calls or messages she had left, (Y/n) was pretty pissed off.

"What the hell?" Her attention caught on the screen some flash party filled with celebrities and there was Lena smiling brightly her dark hair shone brightly in the flash of the cameras.

Bruce Wayne dating Lena Luthor. That was all (Y/n) heard before she dropped the box of take-out noodles in her lap, her mouth wide open in shock and two chopsticks stuck up in the air.

That was how Kara found her when she arrived.

"Have you seen this?" She growled.

" I don't know what is happening what about James? Lena doesn't cheat. " (Y/n) said slowly shock still infecting her.

"Well, clearly she does because there she is. Oh, Rao, is she kissing him?"

" Err yeah. "

"You need to do something." Kara shrieked.

" What the hell can I do she is my cousin, not my wife. "

"Wait a minute, what do you mean she is your cousin?" Kara asked stunned.

Oh shit!

(Y/n) tensed. "I didn't know how to tell you and also it wasn't my news to give to you, just like you keep your thing from Lena so you can't be angry."

" What does that mean are you a Luthor too? "

"Gosh no, I am my father's daughter but as you know Lillian isn't Lena's mother."

" I know that. "

"When I went to get answers from my mother Lena came with me for support, To hold me back when I wanted to kill the woman that kind of thing." ( Y/n) finally removed the noodles from her lap and put them back in their container. "My mother knew straight away who Lena's mother is."

" Who? " Kara reached for the container and began eating the noodles.

"A Kryptonian called Aethyr, Kharys said they were childhood friends and her father gave up his place in their pod for her, anyway it turns out Kharys lied because Aethyr is her half-sister, my...Lena and I's grandmother had an affair and conceived Aethyr."

" Lena is half Kryptonian too. " Kara said astounded.

"Yes."

" Where is her mother? "

"The Phantom Zone she did something I can't remember what it was and she was exiled there."

" This is so crazy. "

"Yep."

" And there she is kissing him again! "

"Kara!" She pulled the noodles from her making her pout. " Stop watching and tell her how you feel. "

" Like you do with Alex you mean? " She snatched the noodles back.

"That is different." ( Y/n) tried to take the container back only to be hit on the hand by a chopstick being used as a sword.

"Touch them again and you die."

" But they are my noodles. "

"Not anymore."